• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Justin Trudeau hits woman while trying to choke Canadian Parliamentary democracy

JamesM

TRIBE Member
when he gave his apology ( which was feeble, at best ), the idiots seated behind him actually game him a standing ovation.
He didn't actually do anything wrong, He tried to get the whip out of his block. I love how this is the new politics.

Just anything you can grasp on to make the Cons feel better rite.

Whoever shout's louder, wins. Love to see you and BBJ's version of this if it was reversed.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Just by happenstance knocked the lady, while the NDP were in his grill, while he was trying to promote a vote.

Everyone's like. Yeah we're 120k middle class gangsters.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
You do not even mention the swearing, the grabbing and forcefully directing another mp. Cause it suits you
The NDP were blocking Brown (the MP you say he 'forcefully directed') from taking his seat. The PM was not being forceful *to* Brown, he was trying to get Brown past the crowd of NDP who were intentionally obstructing him.

He didn't assault Brown. He elbowed Brosseau unintentionally.

That leaves the swearing, and angry walking. You are being precious. Remember that next time you complain about political correctness.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ya totally with you.

But you're also on point to call out how the same kind of PC reactions happening on the side who loves calling these out in their political punching bag opponents

Being bitches is not confined to any one part of the spectrum

rentboy

TRIBE Member
I don't actually think what he did was okay. It was an optical disaster, and a political embarrassment. The prime minister should not be throwing a strop and storming around the chamber like that.

But the focus on the accidental elbow is stupid.
On the money.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
For the life of me, I don't know why NDP would block the whip from getting to his seat. Just playing games.

Talk about major douchebaggery. Then cry blue murder when Justin got fed up with what he was seeing. Wow. He extended his hand to get him through the NDP. Back to Kindegarden. Mulcair is pretty much dragging his party down with him on the way out.

Accidentally gave the elbow turning around. It's all quite innocent. now the NDP are posturing a ridiculous last grasp at saving their party through this garbage. imo

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
The NDP were blocking Brown (the MP you say he 'forcefully directed') from taking his seat. The PM was not being forceful *to* Brown, he was trying to get Brown past the crowd of NDP who were intentionally obstructing him.

He didn't assault Brown. He elbowed Brosseau unintentionally.

That leaves the swearing, and angry walking. You are being precious. Remember that next time you complain about political correctness.
Whoosh. Right over your head.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Just how retarded is the media. Comparing Justin to Ghomeshi now?

Ashley Csanady: No, Justin Trudeau is not Jian Ghomeshi and to suggest as much is insulting to survivors

Justin Trudeau is not Jian Ghomeshi.

To make that comparison, however tangentially, as Conservative MP Lisa Raitt appeared to Thursday morning, of the prime minister’s — immature — display in the House of Commons Wednesday is insulting to the women allegedly hurt by Ghomeshi and anyone who has experienced gendered violence.
Ashley Csanady: No, Justin Trudeau is not Jian Ghomeshi and to suggest as much is insulting to survivors | National Post

Wow. Drop the mic. People are officially retarded.

Did most of these columnists get their degree's out of a cracker jack box?

JamesM

TRIBE Member

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
For anyone who suggests this is overblown. I want you to go to your place of work and do the same thing. If you have your job after telling other workers to get the fuck out of the way, then forcefully drag a co-worker into another room and in the process elbow another co- worker I promise to vote liberal for the rest of my life. Put your words into action if this is just overblown nothing will happen

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I think they tried to get a bill passed on Doctor assisted suicide, thanks BBJ for making it all about yourself. If I can recall, Justin tried to get the conservative whip through, to actually do real work.

Not like this fucking side show the NDP is all over.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Actually bbj that's a useful thought exercise!

I don't like the way our culture has come to hound people in big stories like this. Even if you think she was exaggerating I bet any one of us would feel a bit queasy reading through all the vitriol landing at her office now.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
I think they tried to get a bill passed on Doctor assisted suicide, thanks BBJ for making it all about yourself. If I can recall, Justin tried to get the conservative whip through, to actually do real work.

Not like this fucking side show the NDP is all over.
Actually they were trying to get motion 6 rammed through which would have limited any debate on everything. Maybe you should read up on it a bit jamesm. Even the star is calling them out on it

praktik

TRIBE Member
NDP and Cons would be failing in their duty as opposition parties if they didn't fight majority party process manoeuvres

Recall that a majority party has power any American president would dream of. We should be happy to see opposition parties throw up a stink when that party reaches for even more control over parties who can't really do much of anything under a majority.

The moment they don't, we're in trouble!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders