• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Justin Long live @ Footwork's Robsoul: Part 1

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AshG

Originally posted by dstarr
what's that tune at the 42 min mark? Sounds like Talking Heads vocals.
i actually haven't listened to this set, but from the description, its a No Assembly boot - coming out on peaches soon.

dtox

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AshG
i actually haven't listened to this set, but from the description, its a No Assembly boot - coming out on peaches soon.
thats a pretty damn broad description(sounds like talking heads) I have 4 no 5 different talking heads house/tech bootlegs on vinyl

AshG

Originally posted by dtox
thats a pretty damn broad description(sounds like talking heads) I have 4 no 5 different talking heads house/tech bootlegs on vinyl
ha ha - yeah, but since he just finished his own boot remix of it recently, i'd wager its a better bet than most. ;)

AshG

ha ha - yeah, but since he just finished his own boot remix of it recently, i'd wager its a better bet than most. ;)
shit i'm wrong. ha!

its a rather wicked green velvet mix of juan mclean's "give me every little thing". wicked tune.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dtox

TRIBE Member

makes sense, yet you'll notice you have already corrected yourself......

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dstarr
what's that tune at the 42 min mark? Sounds like Talking Heads vocals.
There was a video posted in another thread of the Greenskeepers Live at Fabric and they performed this track live.

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Wait until you here part 2 . Did someone say ACID!!!

to bad I wasn't there I would have lost it when he played "Flash"

Moe

TRIBE Member
thanks... really like how he plays ALL types of house... the little bit of acid was so nice