• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Just when I thought I had lost faith in Toro Magazine...

diablo

TRIBE Member
...they go and do an interview/pictoral of Mia Maestro.

*sigh*

It even makes up for that crappy Gretchen Mol story in the last issue.

12ITuj69zN.jpg

48XMeg63sN.jpg

41HZiv58dS.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I definitely enjoy Toro for the pictures. If they could fix the written content and stop copping their jokes from tired e-mail forwards, we could talk.

I have to admit, though, that Kingwell's 'Drinks' column is usually entertaining.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
The end-jokes are really awful. Something needs to be done about that. However, I really think the written content in Toro is generally in a different stratosphere than most other men's magazines. You can't even really compare it to Maxim, Stuff, FHM and the other mags that make up that retard canon.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I like it. Sort of reminds me of Details in the 90s except the feature writing isn't as good. The back page is terrible and not funny, but I think if it's around for a year or two it will really come into its own.

The "Male Jewellery Hall of Shame" in this month's issue should be required reading for every man.