• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

just got taken.....

dg0425

TRIBE Member
Does anyone else feel embarrassed when they get ripped off?

I'm working in san diego for a week and i keep finding these flyers for a pizza shop slipped under my door. Tonite I felt like pizza so without thinking i order some pizza & wings.

After speaking with the guy i got a funny feeling so I looked at the flyer again and notice there's no address. I pull out the phone book and see that they also aren't in the phone book.

Now i'm concerned so I call the front desk and ask them about the pizza shop. The guy cuts me off with "whatever you do don't order from those guys. They're not allowed in here. They run it out of their garage."

Anyways the order comes and it's a complete scam. Everything went straight into the garbage. I'm sure I would've died from eating those wings. They were white. They also wanted me to sign two credit card things. I said no and just signed the one.

Anyways it's so embarassing to get scammed. Now i'm worried about them having my cc #. oh well, live and learn i guess.

Spikey

TRIBE Member
at least keep an eye on your credit card statements to see if there is any weird charges. As soon as you see something notify your credit card company immediately.

jus me

TRIBE Member
Why did you even sign ONE?

You should've cancelled your order when you found out they ran the biz outta their garage!!!

shoulda, woulda, coulda....that's how life always it!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Stan

TRIBE Member
Don't cancel your credit card. Just give me the #.

And your SIN too.

And while you're at it, can I borrow a hundred bucks?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
You still paid after you found it it was run from the garage?

I wouldn't of. Especially not by credit.

Call your card company (1-800 # on the back)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
who uses a credit card for ordering wings?
I use a credit card for ordering food when I'm broke. But, mind you I usually only use it a bigger establishments that I trust. (ie. domino's pizza)

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
Call your card company (1-800 # on the back)
Yep - I would do this now rather than wait for something odd to show up. Explain the situation to them and have them monitor it as well.

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
I GOT SCAMMED TEN DOLLARS WHEN I DIDN'T CHECK THE TIP BOX

JUST CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED.

YOU DON'T NEED TO CANCEL THE CARD THEY CAN JUST PUT IT ON HOLD FOR A BIT.

OR WAIT NO JUST CANCEL IT.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories