• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Just got back from the 'Kids in the Hall' "Tour of Duty" !!!!!!!!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
pure-fuckin-jokes !


Crushing your head, chicken lady, Hiscubus (eeeeeeevvvviiiiiillllll), Kathy with a 'k' & Cathy with a 'c', Damien, Daryll, running faggot, AT & Love, shhiiiiiiiiitt.... so much laughing I can't even recall half the shit they did ! The two french guys, rusty and the grandmother, terrorists and flags, fluffy pokemon slander... my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much !


WHAT A GREAT SHOW... and the Canon Theatre is so much nicer than Massey Hall (where it was last year).

They're in Hamilton in a few days... if anyone is up in steeltown and can get tickets... DO IT !

worth every penny !


...... and on April Fool's Day too !


:D life's great


fattyp©2002
 
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by LivingRoomPornstar
I'm a KITH fanatic....I might just have to drive out to hamilton to check this out!
Would you like to hold hands with me and Sunny?
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patri©k

TRIBE Member
call ticketmaster.... im stoned and cant think about dates. is the sixth right ? maybe its the fourth... LOL. there is another show tomorrow at the canon theatre as well... im sure you can get scalper tickets....

adam... my friend... it's worth $100 to go. maybe more.


do it.



fattyp©2002
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Now why didn't all of you PM me when I was picking up tickets? What's the matter with all of you, huh? :mad:

I waited a couple of hours to pick up tickets and I lost row D for row G. So get those tix cuz they're selling out so fast.

My friend got 2nd row for the Toronto show. Focker.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Now why didn't all of you PM me when I was picking up tickets? What's the matter with all of you, huh? :mad:

I waited a couple of hours to pick up tickets and I lost row D for row G. So get those tix cuz they're selling out so fast.

My friend got 2nd row for the Toronto show. Focker.
C'mon.. this is TRIBE, everyone's a all-about SUPER-FAN after the fact!

Didja really expect anything else?
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer


Would you like to hold hands with me and Sunny?
I'm telling you, we're not gonna make it. We're gonna hang out at your place, drink some booze and then mysteriously end up "taking a nap" in your bed. Ah well, worth my $67. Every penny. ;)
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS


C'mon.. this is TRIBE, everyone's a all-about SUPER-FAN after the fact!

Didja really expect anything else?
Don't you even talk Mister. YOU were one of the first ones to PM me and are you going? NO. :mad:

Good point though.
 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo


Don't you even talk Mister. YOU were one of the first ones to PM me and are you going? NO. :mad:

Good point though.
DUDE! I never PMed you!
I just asked in the thread what the info was so I could get them at last minute if time afforded me to go.

AND I AM AN UBER FAN! I WENT TO A LIVE TAPING AT CBC IN 93!!!

NAFFY TESS!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo


:(
When we finally decided to go see them in 1993, it was their last show. :(
DECIDED?

No one DECIDES to go.. if ure lucky enough to get tickets, you GO!

My friend's mom was a PR agent for HUMBER's comedy workshops.. so that's how we got tickets.

It was the best.. sat in the front row... Scot said he loved me after we yelled his name.. and Kevin put his hands on my knees and proclaimed the skit he just did as the WORST. EVAR.

Shadowy men playing live between skits was the topper tho!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by OTIS

Scot said he loved me after we yelled his name.. and Kevin put his hands on my knees and proclaimed the skit he just did as the WORST. EVAR.
haha, Kevin is so fucked.

He's my 2nd favorite kid after Bruce McCulloch.

I hope I hope I hope my knees get touched too.
 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer


haha, Kevin is so fucked.

He's my 2nd favorite kid after Bruce McCulloch.

I hope I hope I hope my knees get touched too.
It was truly a blessed event..


P.S. There is a fly on your face -----------> ¤
 
Top