• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Just for a day....

JESuX

TRIBE Member
If you could live anyone else's life for just ONE DAY... who would it be?

Why?

What would you do?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

OTIS

TRIBE Member
George Dubyuh Bush.. I'd carry on normal all day then at 23:59 I'd fire my whole Administration, name my dead dog as VP, and finish the job the pretzel should have taken care of 3 years ago.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
I'd like to be Jutin Timberlake or Kofi Annan, or any man really. Just to have a dick for a day.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Anthony Bourdain.

Travel to some exotic location and eat delicious food...sounds good to me!

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
nice thread Jess.... who would i be?

I think, actually i know i would want to be my close and younger cousin... I've had the chance to witness him progress and grow up to be a NHL player for the Minnesota Wild. Back to when i had to hold his hand on Sunday pleasure skating to now see his incredible skating skills and speed of today... I wish i had the kids size!!! Anyhow i would kill to be in a NHL atmosphere and game... my long life childhood dream :D

5993.jpg

ez,

sd:)

marcinm

TRIBE Member
I'd be marcin m.. i've heard he's pretty cool.. i can just imagine that now.. a day in the life of marcin m :D

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
awww man, paris hilton's taken.... but i would love to walk in her shoes for a day...

so i'll pick....

britney spears. i think that would be a riot.

tablist

TRIBE Member
I think I'd wanna be a pro skater for a day...... Maybe like Rodney Mullen, or somebody super technical. I'd nose-wheelie my way everywhere. I'd spend the entire 24 hours skating. It must be fun to be THAT good.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
mmmm Orlando Bloom

I was gonna say Bill Gates but he seems B-oring to me
Paris would be much more fun - I would spend her entire fortune

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by PosTMOd
So you want to be nobody?

Oooooh, burn.
in a strange way, being nobody would be like being everybody....
atleast in budist munk kinda way.

speaking of.... i never get any tribe-love.
I need to sit on here all day and post more. ;)

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i'd either want to be a Cirque du Soleil performer, or someone with an incredible singing voice, or whoever is currently sleeping with John Corbett.