• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JUST because you can...

JESuX

TRIBE Member
... REMIX a song, it does NOT mean that you SHOULD.

thank you, on behlaf of the "leave born slippy afuckinglone already" coalition.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
that's really what I meant... there are some tracks that were shitty enough to begin with.

Examples:

"Uh-Oh" Lumidee

"A family Affair" Mary J Blige

any christina aguilera, britney spears or justin timberlake song... if we're not listening to that shit because it's shit to begin with, why would we fuck around with it so that we can cross polinate music genres with polluted garabage?

There are countless others that I can't think of right now.

About Born Slippy, don't get me wrong. I love the original song to DEATH. And some of the remixes are decent, too.

HOWEVER... How long ago was that track released for fuck's sake? It's as if every time someone attempts to breathe some fresh life into it, it re-circulates as a fresh tune and takes dance floors by storm again and has the crowd eating it up.

IT'S STILL THE SAME SONG!!!

I can only hear that synth line so many times before my skin starts crawling and I want to search out and destroy a song that I once valued as a sacred piece of music.

Fuck. I lost my train of thought.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I like the euro/cheese version of that bryan adams song...

"baby your all that I want..."

will tingle the arm hairs of the good people in woodbridge for years and years to come:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JESuX

TRIBE Member
There are some tracks that have been remixed that are PURE fucking genius... I think I might even prefer the remixes to originals... I have a mounting stack of tunes in my head that I would KILL to get the chance to remix...

Spinsah- production is one thing, having something to work with is completely different. You can't really make a $20 bill out of 36 cents.

And I love the blue monday remix.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
... REMIX a song, it does NOT mean that you SHOULD.

thank you, on behlaf of the "leave born slippy afuckinglone already" coalition.
I second that notion and leave the 80's rock alone you cheese trance gino's