• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Just a thought.

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Do ever feel as though you're trying so hard, like really trying your hardest, yet no matter what you do you just can't make things work?

Joanna

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Well. Depends on the situation. If you mean in everything that I do, I'd say no. But with certain things, of course. If we has human beings made everything that we do "work" so to say, then we'd be perfect..then that would just suck, why? Because if we were alll perfect, then where's the fun in that.

I would say it depends on the situation.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Smiley Jo
Do ever feel as though you're trying so hard, like really trying your hardest, yet no matter what you do you just can't make things work?

Joanna
If you are talking about my sex life, then yes.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
actually it's quite the opposite for me; I never try anywhere near as hard as I should be trying for most things in life.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheap Ego
actually it's quite the opposite for me; I never try anywhere near as hard as I should be trying for most things in life.
I should specify that I usually fail in regards to the things at wich I lack motivation. Rather than the arrogant 'I don't try and I get by' misnomer posted above.

KiFe

TRIBE Member

Yes.

I hate cats.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Just a thought.

Originally posted by KiFe
I hate cats.

Oh come on, Patrick. ;) they're not THAT bad. (their shit stinks, but that's about it really)

How are Aziza and Smudges anyways? I miss them. (shocking, I know)

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Just a thought.

Originally posted by Libradragon

I miss them.
No you dont... liar.

hehe

Smudges is hiding under the bed... where i keep my portfolio and lifedrawings.... she wont come out... im shure she's having waay too much fun pooing on my artwork.

damn cats. :p

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
and what about my favorite Aziza?
Sittin next to the radiator... staring back at me.....staring..... staring...... staaaaaring!

AARGGH!

If you want to get me a digicam naomi, i can send you hourly reports as to the current status of the cats aswell as pictures (autographed of course) and hair samples (if you so require it)

hehe

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheap Ego
Same here.

I'm not sure if this is out of laziness (prolly), or because I generally feel that things that are meant to be, shouldn't be that hard, or take that much work. Unless you're talking about school, in which case, laziness. :)

Ming.

Joanna
Ya know what? I haven't felt that way in a long time (in fact I don't recall the last way I felt like that). But, I usually try to stir shit up in my life if it even hints of becoming a dead end, so maybe that's it.

Are you talking about work? Play? Relationships?

By the way, that bouncing thing makes me smile everytime I see it (and now there's another one! woo hoo!). :)

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Just a thought.

Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate

By the way, that bouncing thing makes me smile everytime I see it (and now there's another one! woo hoo!). :)
simple things amuse simple minds.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes, when if the square peg doesn't fit in the round hole and you have to shave off the corners to make it happen, the results are less than satisfactory...

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Sometimes you can do everything right and still lose. Life can be funny that way. Try not to worry. If you make an effort to try hard you will always have more victories than losses. :)

Re: Re: Re: Just a thought.

Originally posted by Gizmo

simple things amuse simple minds.
And small things amuse small minds.
Which is likely why you're so completely enthralled while playing with your penis.

Don't you have a sidewalk to run and fall on?

deep

TRIBE Member
Re: Re:

Originally posted by Gizmo
how cute, goliath and the brown shwarzenneger teaming up for an underwhelming combo.
I can run faster than you brown streak, so you better be careful bastard guy