• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jus' wondering

Cri

TRIBE Member
wow :eek: that might be asking a lot, because even the newbies usually find come onto the board because they know someone ON the board already ;)

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
technically I've met another triber.... but didn't know it at the time(like a year and a bit before I registered on tribe).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglisthead
i have yet to meet anyone
are you serious...even after 1500 posts...that's no small potatoes :) ...if your into jungle you'll run into a shitload at the next theory...there I go pluggin' theory again

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by qtip
just wondering:

who hasnt slept with one.
I can 100% honestly say jake my friend that I have never slept with anyone from Tribe.

Not to say that I wouldn't, I just haven't.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
You mean who we would like to meet on here that we haven't already?
I guess I meant who on tribe hasnt met anyone from tribe - but you can also post who you would like to meet :)

bambam

TRIBE Member
I havent met any...I mean Ive randomly met people in the past who said they were on tribe, but never in any state of mind where Id remember the next day.
I know, pretty sad...thats me :p

Last edited:

defazman

TRIBE Member
I've neither met nor slept with anyone from Tribe.
Only thing that comes close was that I went to highschool with DaftPunky, but we joined the board independantly of each other and he has since disappeared.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglisthead
1500 in four years

hell some people do that much in one day
well then im putting you on my list then :) ...actually pretty much everyone in this thread I would like to meet and some "meat":D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders