• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jungle is so hot right now.....

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
do you realize.... Jungle is alot of fun!

if you don't you might miss the beat.
if you do, don't trip on me.

goldie played a set of jungle that i wouldn't call raga, wouldnt call techstep. wouldnt call anything but a good good time.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

patri©k

TRIBE Member
if I had a fog horn....

I'd give it a good fucking workout!

fffFFFFRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmmmmmmPHHHHuhhhh!

dirty dirty dirty bass. angry even.

RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
fer real! dare I say,... i was wishing i had a whistle... but a foghorn would've done even better!

yeah a totally amazing nite. and all for $5.
one of the best vibes/nites i've been at in a long time... something about this time of year, always gives me one of those parties that I love till Nov. when then there's another one of those parties that reminds me of how amazing nites like tonite are!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil' Shelley

TRIBE Member
Jungle has started to make its way back into the lives and hearts of all the people in the scene. WELCOME BACK...I missed it soooo much!! Between Roni on Friday, and Goldie on Wednesday...WHAT A GREAT WEEK!!:)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil' Shelley
Jungle has started to make its way back into the lives and hearts of all the people in the scene. WELCOME BACK...I missed it soooo much!! Between Roni on Friday, and Goldie on Wednesday...WHAT A GREAT WEEK!!:)

the funny thing about that statement is that they are some of the DARE I SAY weakest of what's been a few REALLY strong years in the scene...in terms of making the music, goldie has done close to ZILLCH and roni over-produced...he turned AHEM clown AHEM:D

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
do they still have massive jungle parties in the uk that could compare to theory?

no they have jams that make theory look like a party at your cousin's house with balloons and cake and donkey pinning and more cake...even those fun loot bags!

they have parties with like 15 headliners ALL BIG names...not to take anything away from theory/marcus and crew but that'sthe reality Im afaid...JUNGLE to them is HIP HOP to us...a way of life in most circles

nleye10d1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
the funny thing about that statement is that they are some of the DARE I SAY weakest of what's been a few REALLY strong years in the scene...in terms of making the music, goldie has done close to ZILLCH and roni over-produced...he turned AHEM clown AHEM:D

Did you go to either of the performances? Yeah, the producing hasn't been all that great on either end, but Goldie played some Metalheadz releases last night that blew me away. RUFIGE KRU WHAT!

Anyway, Roni stayed away from the wobble step on Friday which really surprised me, I was expecting to hear releases like Sound Advice/Scrambled Eggs/and I forget what that third record was in that "Album".

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
weak scene or not..... MIA producers or not. it's been a wikkd couple of days of jungle. enough to make me take notice of how much fun i've at at every event.

EDIT: yeah i was surprised Ronni didn't play more then alittle of brown paper bag. he has so many wikkd old tracks he 'could've' dropped. but i guess not.

jus me

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III

Hmmm....sadly I agree with the weak comment.

I think it's the popularity of the type of sound getting produced that's changing.

And...were you gonna say ahem....clown step? :p

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nleye10d1
Did you go to either of the performances? Yeah, the producing hasn't been all that great on either end, but Goldie played some Metalheadz releases last night that blew me away. RUFIGE KRU WHAT!

Anyway, Roni stayed away from the wobble step on Friday which really surprised me, I was expecting to hear releases like Sound Advice/Scrambled Eggs/and I forget what that third record was in that "Album".

to me roni is all about the dope dragon shit!!!...that was the real him...people pulled him in different directions:( ...and old metalheadz means a LOT to me so anything new will be VERY scutinized...there's a legacy they have keep up here;)

and yeah JUS, CLOWNSTEP!!!:D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo...

Lighta!

I love Goldie. Saw him three times now, I think? Yay.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
And props to Sex in the City where Doublecross and Keith were playing mad shit.

I love that remix of Love Story.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I hate terms all together.. it's all jungle to me, and it's all fuckin gravY!!!!

mmmmm gravy

*sigh.. we just got ripped off..