• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Juggernaut Bitch

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
LMFAO @ THE ENDING!!!

Capatain Cave Man: "now where this juggernaut mother fucker? i will crush him with my hand"

juggernaut: "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS...THIS MOTHA FOCKA TALKING ABOUT ME?! (laughing in the background) IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIIIIIT, GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY" (juggernaut gets tossed like yesterdays trash)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
hahaha...this is going to ruin X-Men 3 for me. Everytime Juggernaut (bitch) comes on the screen I'm going to be loooooling like hell!

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
- You know what motherfucker? You gon' get hurt by my pimp cane one way or another!

- Not as long as I'm wearin these jamaican colours... there's no way you can harm me.

- You can't run! You CAN'T run! Cause I'm the juggernaut bitch! This bitch muist be crazy. She don't know that I'm the juggernaut!

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Michlerish said:
-

- Not as long as I'm wearin these jamaican colours... there's no way you can harm me.

highlight
<3

"im made outta laffy taffy mutha fucka"..... lol

Last edited:

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Richard Raiban said:
LMFAO @ THE ENDING!!!

Capatain Cave Man: "now where this juggernaut mother fucker? i will crush him with my hand"

juggernaut: "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS...THIS MOTHA FOCKA TALKING ABOUT ME?! (laughing in the background) IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIIIIIT, GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY" (juggernaut gets tossed like yesterdays trash)

this was perty good

[jai]

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i remember that episode. it featured the first appearance of gladiator in the animated x-series. i distinctly recall thinking it was the coolest thing ever.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
i had the sound on low, so as not to wake my gf, but from what i heard, it sounded like a bunch of tools, that started saying some wack shit, so i just kept it on till the end which made me laugh, but the funny is maybe only 1.37 % of the whole thing.

[jai]

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
I saw this last week...and although I didn't think much of it either, I've been saying "I'm the muthafuckin juggernaut bitch" since.
Damn video!

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Richard Raiban said:
LMFAO @ THE ENDING!!!

glych t.anomaly said:
this was perty good

[jai]
ReCkLeSs GiRL said:
hmm didn't see the end.. couldn't get beyond 4 mins of it... =\
Watch the end (last minute of it) :mad: