• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JP and JASON

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
if by threesome you mean, thinking about them while you masturbate all weekend, then cut that shit out

ive seen the callous on your hand old man and its not pretty

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ghaleon said:
if by threesome you mean, thinking about them while you masturbate all weekend, then cut that shit out

ive seen the callous on your hand old man and its not pretty
by 3some i mean me and your sister and mel's sister making a video of me banging them both, then doing ATM...cause you know htat is how they like it, and filming it as an X-Mas present

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
nice session indeed :D All of us have some pretty deep crates, that's for sure.... heard some wicked tunes. The system was cranked pretty good as well :)

for me, highlights included:

-no one wanting to order food b/c of being too fucked up, even though we were starving
-me finishing an awesome mix, only to lift the needle off the playing record
-JP hearing an awesome mix in the headphones, then realizing the cued track wasn't playing live
-jason passing out at like 12pm
-JP and his 'pure white' mushroom expereience

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i tried to shy away from the shit you two knew, did you like "cant handle the streets" the first tune i played?

yea, i remember it had a sick bassline

I'm glad you dropped the original 'super sharp shooter' and 'so damn fresh' b/c I traded JP for that record. Both great tunes, I think I may like them better than the rmxs.

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
unique2100 said:
What are you talkin' about?

'one time i drank like 12 beers at a friends then stumbled home, and another frienbd ran into me and i bought an oz of mushrooms off him, and i ate them like candy, then i passed out, and when i woke up i was tripping so hard that i could barely open my eyes and the room was brilliant white'

pure gold hehe