• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Josh Towers - Post Baseball Career Options

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
I went to the Jays-Mets game today. Josh Towers started and was rocked in 4 innings of ineffective pitching. Josh Towers now is 1-9 and his ERA is over 9. Josh Towers's curveballs didn't curve and could not locate his fastballs. I strongly believe Josh Towers is done as a MLB pitcher.

So what should Josh Towers do in his post-major league baseball career? Tour Guide at the CN Tower (Towers at the Tower)? Bouncer at the Guvernment? Phys Ed teacher? Autograph/Trade show circuit across North America?

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
What a useless piece of shit Towers is,why do they even keep him around.With our luck they'll get rid of him then he'll turn into another Chris Carpenter type pitcher.(but I doubt it)

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
Musical Rush said:
What a useless piece of shit Towers is,why do they even keep him around.With our luck they'll get rid of him then he'll turn into another Chris Carpenter type pitcher.(but I doubt it)
Jays are keeping Towers around until they bring out their secret weapon from retirement.......

Juan Guzman!

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
They signed him as a free agent originaly, so it's no real lose.
Mainly to fill a roster spot for JP, you know how he hates players he didn't bring!
Hence why V-dub is a limited time attraction.
Enjoy him while you can!
He'll be a Delgado type superstar elsewhere.
Sometimes I hate being small market:p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
if there was justice in this world, he would end up touring with the carnival, forever banished to be the guy who sits in the dunk tank suffering humiliation at the hands of 12 year old girls who can throw a ball and actually hit a target.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
wasn't he in Syracuse to work on his game? send his ass to Double-A and get Jimmy Key on the horn.

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
Bring back Dave Stieb,he'd do a better job.

Maybe Towers could get a job as a TTC bus driver so the city can kick the shit out of him.

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
vench said:
wasn't he in Syracuse to work on his game? send his ass to Double-A and get Jimmy Key on the horn.

It's kind of hard to work on your game in Syracuse when Chacin goes down and your other call-ups are gettin rocked.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Eclipze said:
It's kind of hard to work on your game in Syracuse when Chacin goes down and your other call-ups are gettin rocked.
I wasn't aware that's why they called him up JP.

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
vench said:

hah he got rocked in a game when they sent him down a couple weeks ago