• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Josh the Funky 1 -- March 27!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JuNiOrR

TRIBE Member
Can't wait!

Red Turtle and Willar X are playing too...

B2B

werd!

but it's all about Josh "the Funky 1"!

ebin stylez

TRIBE Member
I saw him spin at turbo i think it was last year or the year before...small turn out, but this man KNOWS what it's all about! For a small turn out, he had the place pumpin...definately deserves more credit......yeah Josh...Im all about the support :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Josh the Funky 1 -- March 27!!

Originally posted by satori
Will you be wearing your schoolgirl outfit?

OBVIOUSLY.

although i am also seriously considering dressing like that mullet-ed teacher from Head of the Class, everyone's favourite 80s sitcom.

JuNiOrR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by case sensitive
I managed to get the next day off work since it's my "birthday weekend". This party looks like the place to be!

matt

Nice man... long time no see!

stick in the Breaks/ House room for some Re-Form action(since you missed everyone our weekly events during their 9 month run)!

HouseHeathen

TRIBE Member
I am looking forward to this night of serious funk! It will be nice to hear all the good local talent alongside the skills of Josh. Now I just need to find one of those lame sportcoats with a gross checkerboard pattern & suede patches on the elbows.

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JuNiOrR
stick in the Breaks/ House room for some Re-Form action(since you missed everyone our weekly events during their 9 month run)!

*Hangs head in shame*

It's okay, this party will make up for it!

matt

s1k

TRIBE Member
same night as lil lou vega and frankie knuckles... tight tight. he better get real funky.

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
yes... yes it will... coming down with a crew from kw?

Gonna be me, NuEra and Andrea for sure. Then we are meeting up with our K-W gone Toronto buddies for a massive party outing, should be a great weekend all around!

matt

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
yes... yes it will... coming down with a crew from kw?

that was so not me.

ANYwaaaaaaaay....................ONE WEEK TIL HEAD.OF.THE.CLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

*straightens tie*
*tugs on too-short kilt*

WOO WOO!!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by *TheLiquidFairy*
Great recovery there sauce man.

:rolleyes:

You're not welcome in this town anyhow.

XXX
Marian
:p