• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

joining the mile high club?

d.code

TRIBE Member
So me and my girlfriend are taking a trip out to Van city in 2 days- and we'd love to join that exclusive mile high club while we have the chance!
So- who is a memeber? How hard was getting membership to the club? Any suggestion on making the membership application process smoother?

:D cheers
Tyler

KEEP WATCHING THE SKIEEEEEES!

jebac

TRIBE Member
its only good if its spontaneous... ie: its been 3 months since youve gotten laid, and you spot this hottie on the plane. so you start talking and for some reason, it turns out she wants to fuck you. so you go into the washroom (best when everyone is sleeping) and she follows. its kind of hurting because there is little space and if youre in there for a while, a line will form... so it will be very funny when the two of you come out of the washroom

-jebac

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I once had the best opportunity ever. It was a small plane and there were only two people on the plane. Me and my friend. The minor problem is that my friend is a guy. I am pretty sure the pilot would not have got out of his cabin to come check.

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Reflex

TRIBE Member
i think helicopter sex would be pretty damn cool.

how bout skydiving sex...after you join the mile high club you jump out of the plane and join the mile fall club

that would be tricky

:p

Reflex

TRIBE Member
p.s. tyler.... is this the tyler (aka stitches lol)?

if not, i'm sure you're a cool tyler too :)

kirsten

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
I thought about it the other day when I met this cute Irish guy on my way to alberta. Alas my morals got the best of me (Damn catholic school brain washing). As far as i've heard the whole thing is overated.

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
skydiving sex is the coolest idea I've heard so far this year!
It's kinda difficult when 'Lil Johnny' is flapping in the 100 mph wind that's coming up at you.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
if you're going for the mile high club...

get yer girl and sneak back just as the steward people are about to serve drinks or food. that way they'll take up the isle and give you alittle more time.

if you both go back too early and they'll catch you both going in.... but if just before they serve and someone is already back there.... hey go for it... you've prob. got about 5-10 mins to do it up.

my suggestion, if you are going for the gold in a plane. lots of pre-work up under a blanket or some serious sex talk. you don't wanna go back and find you dont have the gun cocked and loaded ready to fire..... no time for a build up.... gotta hit it quick and unload.

i'm taking a flight to australia in a week, i'm hoping to find some dirty hottie on the plane who'll want to hit it while we're crossing from LA to Sydney. :p

good luck to ya...

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
if you're going for the mile high club...

get yer girl and sneak back just as the steward people are about to serve drinks or food. that way they'll take up the isle and give you alittle more time.

if you both go back too early and they'll catch you both going in.... but if just before they serve and someone is already back there.... hey go for it... you've prob. got about 5-10 mins to do it up.

my suggestion, if you are going for the gold in a plane. lots of pre-work up under a blanket or some serious sex talk. you don't wanna go back and find you dont have the gun cocked and loaded ready to fire..... no time for a build up.... gotta hit it quick and unload.

i'm taking a flight to australia in a week, i'm hoping to find some dirty hottie on the plane who'll want to hit it while we're crossing from LA to Sydney. :p

good luck to ya...

lol sounds like you've given a lot of thought.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders