• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Johnny Rotten on Politically Incorrect

canada, denmark, australia, austria, france, germany, sweden, england, norway, new zealand, the usa, and the netherlands all have crime victim compensation funds.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mingster:
wink.gif
- I know, I'm just being rotten.
</font>

Johnny Rotten?

Cheers ... Ian
smile.gif

...I would just like to add that what John Lydon did last night is the exact same thing Maher does everynight to someone who does not tow his line so big deal...I want to shoot that man so bad it gives me a woody...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SneakyPete:
Those figures surpried me, but that's because I never thought about it. Now that I think about it it's really not all that much. We're talking about someone who died. They could be the source of income for their family prior to their death. A lot of these victims were making a very high salaries I am sure (given where they worked) and to have this income stop all of a sudden for their family it could be very difficult (ie. paying off mortgages for their panthhouse apartments etc.).

Pete
</font>

It's called life insurance, if you don't have it when making a huge income, you're pretty stupid in the first place.

-OTIS

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jungleboy:
...I would just like to add that what John Lydon did last night is the exact same thing Maher does everynight to someone who does not tow his line so big deal...I want to shoot that man so bad it gives me a woody...</font>

What? Did you see the show?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jungleboy:
...I would just like to add that what John Lydon did last night is the exact same thing Maher does everynight to someone who does not tow his line so big deal...I want to shoot that man so bad it gives me a woody...</font>

I thought Bill Maher was getting canned from that show for some crude comments..

Viva Jonny Rotten...
Viva!!

SENSEi

im quite glad rotten didnt give that absurd chick any time to talk, cause whenever she did she was full of crap talk anyways

good ole johnny.......

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SENSEi:
I thought Bill Maher was getting canned from that show for some crude comments..

Viva Jonny Rotten...
Viva!!

SENSEi

</font>

no sponsors were backinbg out, because maher said terrorists were more brave than the us soldiers

...yes, it was a bit...much...but again...what is that show about if not to shout each other down, talk over each other, and make fun of each other....it could just as easily been that woman yelling and carrying on....and what do you bet...he will be back as a guest....

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by junglisthead:
im quite glad rotten didnt give that absurd chick any time to talk, cause whenever she did she was full of crap talk anyways

good ole johnny.......

</font>

She didn't even have time to say anything...how could you know what she was gonna say was all crap? What's your stand on the issue?

Ming.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ditto Much:

YUP!!!

But whats a 1/4 million single payout really worth.
</font>

But if one of those WTC banker's had died the day before the attacks, that's all that his family would get. Is that fair?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evil Dynovac:
You guys have made a point for the sliding scale, but it's sad really, that even in death the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer.
</font>

Uh.... the minumum payment is $300000.
.... would you care to explain how someone can receive $300000 and still get poorer??

dan.