• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

John Tejada

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Not sure if there is a roll call for this yet but - who's in?!

I'll definitely be heading over after IV lounge closes up.

philly

TRIBE Member
saw him the last time he was in town and it wasn't too bad, but if i recall correctly, the place was pretty empty. i hope he sprinkles in a little drum and bass in his set.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
if i was in town, i would definitely hit this up.
i really hope that people actually give his production a listen before going there expecting something way harder and getting all disappointed like they did the last time he played (at the mockingbird, i believe).

Bean

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
i really hope that people actually give his production a listen before going there expecting something way harder and getting all disappointed like they did the last time he played (at the mockingbird, i believe).
ah yes!

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
His Ontario performances have been ill attended, maybe this can change since it's at Footwerk?

Give him a Traktor, four decks, and watch him plow the place apart. Chop it up reeeeeal nice. :D

Destro

tobywan

TRIBE Member
This is shapin' up to be quite the weekend...most def will hit this late night apres IV Lounge...Footwork is the perfect venue for this.

Donc

TRIBE Member
His new shit on ~scape is amazing! This will be amazzing. He was one of the best performers at the '05 DEMF. Whatever you listen to, don't pass this up...

juice

TRIBE Member
I love his stuff and can't wait to see him again. Hopefully they fix the heat issue at Footwork.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
he was awesome when I saw him a few years ago at mockingbird (I believe)...

I may very well stop by... depends on how my day is going...

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I'll have to admit that up until a couple months ago I wasn't familiar with a lot of his work, but it hasn't taken me long to become a fan...should make for a solid night @ footwork, which seems to be highlighted by a dave hill/skipper (and maybe lunnen?) bday extravaganza!

woot. woot.