• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

john mcclane vs. jack bauer

vinder

TRIBE Member
who would win?

on one hand, we have jack bauer, super spy who is a trained killing machine, and who also happens to be ruthless. survivor of chinese and south american torcher.

on the other, we have john mcclane, the guy in the wrong place at the right time. not many skills, but takes many a licking and keeps on ticking. took down a helicopter with a taxi, and a jumbo jet with a match.

while many would chose jack bauer, there is a case to be made for mcclane. the guy has gotten the shit kicked out of him by european ninja terrorists twice his size and still won. he's been shot to hell, ran over broken glass, and dropped from heights only to shake it off and still kill the other guy in the end.

my feel good vote goes to mcclane.

deep

TRIBE Member
Also who has the hotter daughter

I think the McClane clan get the nod again here. His daughter can throw a punch, threatened to kick a dude's ass and doesn't get into dangerous situations involving mountain lions.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vinder

TRIBE Member
deep said:

I think the McClane clan get the nod again here. His daughter can throw a punch, threatened to kick a dude's ass and doesn't get into dangerous situations involving mountain lions.
what if neither of them spoke? it'd be a more difficult contest.

vinder

TRIBE Member
there's definitely a case for bauer though. the guy once stabbed someone in the NECK.

*waits for graphic of protect ya neck*

vench

TRIBE Promoter
tough question.

I don't watch much 24 and have only seen a handful of episodes. my feel good vote goes to McClane, who as we know has taken down some big crews after being thrown into the fire. imagine what he could do with some intel?

Bauer on the other hand has access to more info, weapons and tactics that McClane may not so in that regard he gets the nod.

tough question.

I'll go with McClane simply based on his offing of Hans Gruber and his silly brother.

After seeing Die Hard 4 vs. Season 6 of 24, McClane hands down. He never wilted from a disapproving look from his dad - plus his family isn't full of treasonous traitors.

sk8

TRIBE Member
i've never really watched 24 but considering i think mcclane could kick anyone's ass easily i'm voting mcclane. he also has macgyver like skills in the "create a bomb/weapon with what's on hand" department.

also i love die hard and could watch them over and over and over. and i do.

p.s. Samuel L. JAWSon there is awesome.

Invasionmix

TRIBE Member
deep said:

Kim Bauer FTW

vench

TRIBE Promoter
ian said:
Jason Bourne would wipe the floor with both of those pansys.
agreed but this isn't about Jason Bourne vs. Jack Bauer vs. John McClaine.

Bourne would tear them both a new asshole while wondering why he was doing it but knowing full well he was trained to do so.

"Who is Treadstone?!"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders