• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

John Kerry Officially Conceded

zee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by noodle
I wonder how Dick Cheney's Lesbian daughter feels with so many hateful looking at her.
I really wonder how she feels about the fact that her daddy and Bush are pretty much going to shit all over her and her partner's relationship
 

why not

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by beaker
some of you should get over yourselves. we've got plenty of skids in canada too.

of course, but this is on another level.

on the gay rights shit, there wasn't even an option for voting for legalising gay marriage - you leave it illegal, or you could vote to make it more illegal.

WTF.


but of course it's the muslims who are living in the dark ages, taking their religious texts literally.

can you imagine that being on a ballot in canada? i don't think even ralph kline could get away with that.
 

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
He was David Hasselhoff hawt back then!


Bush used arnhold kerry shoulda used him.

doesn't really matter who used who....


cuz in the end...

Bush... Gore... Kerry... Edwards....


they ... are... all....


 

Seven Deep

TRIBE Member
It is based on population

and Ohio has 11 million people living in it, believe it or not,
which makes it one of the 10 most populous states here.


I can't believe this shit is going to be happening for another four years. I'm coming up to live with you guys permanently.

Even Barak Obama destroying Alan Keyes for the Senate here is not enough to get this gut rot out of my stomach.
 

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zee
I really wonder how she feels about the fact that her daddy and Bush are pretty much going to shit all over her and her partner's relationship
Easy explanation - "honey, do what you like, but for the votes I can't publicly support you."
 

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
reactions from Toronto Star readers:


"I'm glad that Bush pulled this through. As a Canadian, I believe if he serves four more years, the U.S. will be safe. If the U.S. is safe, then Canada will probably be safe too. "

(lol at "probably")

"Bush stood for the real meaning of marriage. He is against abortion as a form of contraception, he is against using human embryos for stem-cell research. The man and his party took a stand. Respect them for that, if not for what they believe. "

(oh my)

"To give him a clear victory and a majority of the popular vote shows how out of touch so many Americans are with the reality of the rest of the world. My heart goes out to people that fought so hard for change and progress, but my heart breaks for the rest of the world that faces four more years of his arrogance."

"Quite simply put, the tactic of fear worked for President Bush in this election. He and his administration have worked tirelessly since 9/11 to ensure that Americans are in a constant state of fear. Sadly, it was successful and has likely cast a blueprint for the 2008 Republican presidential campaign. "
 
Last edited:

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
two more

"Americans opted for Bush's "steady, strong wartime leadership" in a war that he started, over a threat that didn't exist, while they are content in watching their deficit skyrocketing, their people not finding jobs, and their economy going down the drain. Today, I've never been more thankful to be Canadian. "

"In Canada, we view American elections according to U.S. foreign policy (i.e. Iraq war). But Americans don’t vote for foreign policy. They vote for the same reasons we do — jobs and taxes. The majority must think that Bush offers them a better deal. "

rest are here
 

zee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JMan
Easy explanation - "honey, do what you like, but for the votes I can't publicly support you."
awww that's so touching

related aside: i love how cheney publicly whored out his grandkids on halloween
 

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
so so disapointing.

i mean....what can i say?
it seems so unbelievable that that guy got re-elected...i really had hope for some kind of compassion to prevail last night.
 

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
anyone know of any CANADIAN POLLS showing how we wanted the election to go.?

(like...what would the outcome have been had canadians been the only one's voting?)
 

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
you're all a bunch of whining hippies. your collective faggotry could be put to better use by buying some soap and testicles.

TR1B3 CAN EET MY ASS!!!!LOL
 

Funzo

TRIBE Member
For everyone who didn't pay any attention the last couple of weeks ( andCenturies). The american people do not vote who is president. The popular vote counts for shit! It's been documented and proven in the Supreme Court that the Electoral votes are the only ones that count towards chosing the president.

In other news: Shut the fuck up, because your complaining won't change anything.
 

starr

TRIBE Member
so what?
california makes up over 10% of the u.s. population
and has around the same percentage in electoral votes

seems right to me

edit: hrm, was this thread in the general forum before?
 

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
Re: two more

Originally posted by Sunshyne Jones
"Americans opted for Bush's "steady, strong wartime leadership" in a war that he started, over a threat that didn't exist, while they are content in watching their deficit skyrocketing, their people not finding jobs, and their economy going down the drain. Today, I've never been more thankful to be Canadian. "
The threat does exist just not in the form people expect. 'The Empire Strikes First'. George Bush is just a figure head.

Kerry would be powerless to make change in a Republican dominated Senate. And even if he wasn't the U.S. economic situation is an unstoppable runaway train that's about to derail.

Our economy is dependent on the U.S., and much of the world's economies are, Japan has been called "the bank of America". Buying debt to keep their currency down....
 

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ChrisD
You are all cry babies, this is great for my vice fund portfolio, I'm going to really overweight it in terms of arms manufacturers now!!!!!

;)

GO JEB BUSH 2008!
Have you considered the currency risk? (I'm gearing to sell almost everything in and around January)

Jeb? McCain! tradesports.com ;)
 

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Funzo


In other news: Shut the fuck up, because your complaining won't change anything.
It's posts like these that get me so mad... who is complaining here? We are all in a state of shock & heck the more people in shock the more chances of people revolting against the gov't... sure there isn't much people can do but there could be & im not going to give up being pissed off & collectively pushing for action because the USA isn't a democracy...


btw, the stories stir-fry posted about the machines is so fucking scary... isnt that mean that not as many people support Bush, many were just tricked by the machine....


ugh...
 

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
It's posts like these that get me so mad... who is complaining here? We are all in a state of shock & heck the more people in shock the more chances of people revolting against the gov't... sure there isn't much people can do but there could be & im not going to give up being pissed off & collectively pushing for action because the USA isn't a democracy...


btw, the stories stir-fry posted about the machines is so fucking scary... isnt that mean that not as many people support Bush, many were just tricked by the machine....


ugh...
The key with that cupcake is to ignore the spewing shit...
 
Top