• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Joe Claussell @ Sunnyside

zoo

TRIBE Member
Friday.

I missed Roy Davis JR, but there's no way I'm missing mr body and soul, mr only here once every 2 years, joe claussell

... let's just pray for a warm weekend!

Nesta

TRIBE Member
i saw him once at body and soul at vinyl, and he was off the fucking hook! mind you, he was going back2back with danny krivit.

i may swing by after the soccer game at the dome.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*snuggles*

TRIBE Member
cannot wait for Friday night...

I love this venue!

(as long as it doesn't rain & they have the extra washrooms set up!)
:D

Par- T

TRIBE Member
I've been looking forward to this since it was announced so count me in for sure.
Sunnyside is so sweet and with Joe C. spinning, I can't see how it could get more perfect.

-T

zoo

TRIBE Member
i like the fact that there are three promoting teams working on this party ... rnb, milk, and garage416

even heard a radio ad on 88.1 a few days ago!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I also received word that they are fully prepared to move the party to the covered second floor if it rains..

lets hope that doesn't happen though!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
woo, tonight's the night.. i'm so stoked!

the weather is looking good and I have heard through the grapevine that if there is rain, they are fully prepared to move everyone to the covered second floor.

jason klaps

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deebo
I'm pumped for tonight! Can't wait! Just bought my glowsticks and glitter
:) :) :)

that made me laugh so hard!

In the 5+ year history of garage416, I've only seen one person with a glowstick. Poor guy, people were making fun of him the whole night.

Jason Klaps
blueprint / garage416

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Yay! Definetly looking forward to tonight. And I'm just in the process of offering up a virgin sacrifice to the rain gods to appease them and keep it from raining (hope it works, cause if it doesn't I'll be out a perfectly good virgin).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories