• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jody Wisternoff @ Toika

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
finally
will def be there
just need to get pole folder and lemon 8 out here now

I'd go out and buy new pair of dancing shoes if either of these two came to play.

I might have to make the drive in from Kitchener to see Jody. Missed the last one but reviews were top shelf.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
wisternoff, pole folder and lemon 8 have been the most consistent dj"s for a long time

dave seaman, nick warren and james zabiela also the same

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Is there guest list for this?

If I decide to make the drive in from Kitchener I need to know I can get in the door.

Since I'm old and never go out anymore, how should I proceed?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
tickets purchased
cant wait

i was framing in a basement for work the other day and listening to a wisternoff set. trim guy comes in to take measurements. comes up to me and said i was playing the best music he has ever heard at a job site i told him who it was and that he was coming to toronto friday. he thanked me

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I will not be in attendance for this one.

Sorry to have to miss it but my parents are coming up for the weekend, and the folks always take priority over anything else.

I'm sure it's going to be a good one and I look forward to the reviews.

Maybe next time around we can all try to hook up before hand for a drink.

Kenny

tobywan

TRIBE Member
looking forward to tonight! given that my bday is this coming tuesday, this is my default bday celebration.

listened to the latest set he posted on his soundcloud a couple days ago...right up my alley.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/jodywisternoff/way-out-there-sept-013[/SOUNDCLOUD]