• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jody Wisternoff at Toika

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Well, well, well, well, I was hoping the night would go off without a hitch, and boy did it ever. Dinner with friends, followed by meeting up at a local bar before heading into Toika.

Mr Anderson was throwing down a very nice warmup set as the place soon began to pack.

Jodi came on, and the place seemed to go off, with smiles abound, set reminded me off the old breath nights of days gone by. Pulled the chute around 2:00 due to baby and dog duty in the morning. Very nice to run into friends I haven’t seen a very very very long time, and to dust off the dancing shoes. Love the small venue vibe that Toika has going on.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I never get out anymore but this would have been exactly the type of night that would would have dragged me back on the dance floor.

That soundcloud set is sweet sweet sweet.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I never get out anymore but this would have been exactly the type of night that would would have dragged me back on the dance floor.

That soundcloud set is sweet sweet sweet.
maybe it was because I havent been out in years, maybe it was the friends in tow, maybe the crowd, maybe the music, or maybe the whole package. I had a wicked time, could have stayed longer, but had to pull the chute. Toika has something good going on for sure.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
maybe it was because I havent been out in years, maybe it was the friends in tow, maybe the crowd, maybe the music, or maybe the whole package. I had a wicked time, could have stayed longer, but had to pull the chute. Toika has something good going on for sure.
I'm in my 40's now, married and have a daughter, so needless to say at a very different place than I was say 10 plus years ago. But I still go down to the basement rec room every now and then and fire up the tech 1200 and drop some sweet old tunes and think of the good night's with great tunes.

And Jody at Toika takes me back to those days.

Ah, to reminisce.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm in my 40's now, married and have a daughter, so needless to say at a very different place than I was say 10 plus years ago. But I still go down to the basement rec room every now and then and fire up the tech 1200 and drop some sweet old tunes and think of the good night's with great tunes.

And Jody at Toika takes me back to those days.

Ah, to reminisce.
I hear you kenny, Im creeping up there too, and have a 16 week old baby. Like I said, first time I dusted off the dancing shoes since I was married.

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
Some stellar events at Toika and like the last few posts would live to get out a little more. Maybe one night this summer. Sounds like a great night and nice to see the reviews.