1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Jobs

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by LadyLinzee, Mar 16, 2010.

1. LadyLinzee

LadyLinzee TRIBE Member

I got an email from a recruiter - not really up my alley but through the people of tribe might be intereted - please quote me as a reference if you decide to apply:

I hope all is well. I’ve listed a few roles for which I'm working with Bruce Dorland to recruit for. Feel free to connect me with anyone that might be interested or have them apply at www.grossmandorland.com.

All positions are PERMANENT, Toronto-based and immediately available.

Community & Marketing Manager (STARTUP)
    - Evangelize the company vision & platform to customers & dev community
    - Run outreach campaigns to main customer group (e.g., web publishers, businesses, etc.)
    - Conceive, recommend, implement & analyze marketing campaigns (adwords, banners, other)

Program Manager – Implementation Team
    - 3+ yrs exp, SAAS, award winning employer, perm, ltd travel
    - Lead brainstorming sessions, gather & refine client requirements
    - Manage the client implementation process incl. training & communications
    - Configure the application for the client (web app, no coding)

Games UI Developer (STARTUP)
    - Startup, well backed, great opportunity to get in at the start!
    - Flash and/or C++ games dev exp. Must be a developer.
    - Ideal exp: A-Star, 3D libraries, Facebook dev, casual gaming

Senior Engagement Manager – Prof Services
    - 10+ yrs exp, high growth Toronto software company, prof services team, limited travel reqd
    - Manage overall project delivery for multiple, concurrent large-scale engagements w/ telco/media companies
    - Manage client services team incl. dev, QA, UX and design

Senior Database Developer, Administrator & Architect (Sr role, Microsoft systems)
    - Incredible leadership team & investors in high growth, innovative industry
    - MUST have MS SQL Server, Analysis Services and Reporting Services
    - Database design, development, implementation & admin
    - Federated database system/distributed systems experience
    - Massive system scaling/performance requirements – millions of users

Principle Systems Administrator & Architect (Sr role, Microsoft systems)
    - Incredible leadership team & investors in high growth, innovative industry
    - MUST have Windows Servers, IIS/ASP.NET, SQL server. Also Big IP, SAN
    - Massive system scaling/performance requirements – millions of users
    - Strategic & hands-on: systems architecture, deployment & administration

Technical Product Manager (STARTUP)
    - Market sensing, requirements gathering, product defn, etc.
    - Leadership role w/ agile process (priorities/sprints/proj mgmt)
    - MUST be highly technical, although not a dev role.

Thanks in advance,
    Wendy

Wendy Firestone
    Recruiting Associate
    Grossman Dorland & Associates Recruitment
    2 St. Clair Avenue East
    Suite 800
    Toronto, Ontario
    M4T 2T5
    Wendy Firestone (WFirestone) on Twitter
    wendy@grossmandorland.com
    www.grossmandorland.com
    office: 416.642.4757 x2081
    mobile: 416.721.8390
    fax: 416.642.4758

2. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

Senior Analyst, Leadership

Hey Tribe,

Ive been asked to see if there is anyone interested in the following role. I cant promise anything, but have a look, and shoot me a PM and we can chat further.

I am not a recruiter!
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Leadership Planning & Measurement team manages the organization's leadership planning process and is accountable for providing ongoing analytics and intelligence on the leadership portfolio.

The candidate must have a high proficiency in conducting internal and industry research, qualitative/quantitative analysis and providing concrete recommendations in relation to the research and analysis. Must be able to design and deliver professional presentations to summarize findings.

Must have extremely high professional standards (high level of attention to detail), strong communication skills (verbal and written) and advanced competence in MS Excel (very strong technical understanding of data management), MS Word, MS PowerPoint; Knowledge of MS Access (Advance queries, Macros) is an asset.

Skills
    - High proficiency in conducting internal and industry research, qualitative/quantitative analysis and providing concrete recommendations in relation to the research and analysis. Must be able to design and deliver presentations to summarize findings.
    - Extremely high professional standards (high level of attention to detail) as most work is presented to senior executives
    - Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
    - Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work
    - Must be flexible to adapt positively to change;
    - A strong sense of personal integrity and ability to perform effectively in a team environment
    - Advanced competence in MS Excel (very strong technical understanding of data management), MS Word, MS PowerPoint; Knowledge of MS Access (Advance queries, Macros) an asset.
    - Solid understanding of the Banks organizational structure
    - High level of knowledge of Horizon and Mini-mart databases/reporting;
    - University degree in Business related major preferred