• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jobs working with animals our outside

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Broad Question: I am just looking for ideas...

So I really want to work with animals, environment or outside. I am trying to avoid going through all the science courses you take in uni or college to become certain things. Its not that I dont want to try hard and apply myself I just dont think I will do that well - I have never done well in sciences or math. So now I am looking for other options... grooming, vet assistant, etc. - I would love to research animals but I dont know if I am looking at the wrong schools or what.

I really want to go to school in British Columbia absolutely not Ontario - any ideas are helpful. Thanks

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sk8

TRIBE Member
If you want to work with animals you have to take science, especially for research.

except something like dog grooming. i think you can do a mail order diploma for that - i just saw one in a magazine.

vet assistant you could go to college for but there will definately be some science involved.