• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jobs in Van downtown?

Kwasi

TRIBE Member
What's up Tribers?

I got 3 friends that just moved to Van and are living in a studio in the lovely safe crime free haven of Gas town.... geezz all cars broken into... one stolen first week!

One can work as a framer and as a contruction labourer. Another... she can work promotions... like New Ad styles or event marketing/host she's a real good people person who can sell anything to anyone.... And the other pal is just a smooth kick ass handman carpenter....

If any of you have any leads for jobs for these folk please post the info here of PM me so that I can fWD them...

And I've been thinking of coming down to party my ass off this summer. Anybody here work in film or know of an Art Director that I can hit up for a Film Job as 2nd props or set dresser? I will consider sleeping with who ever if they can hook me up with work!! :p for the art of course!!! lol

Ivant to come party party party!