• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

jobs at alliance atlantis

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Needed:

-publicity and promotions assistant for Alliance Theatrical Distribution

-executive assistant for Odeon films

-mailroom clerk (listed as office services assitant)

Use my name as the one person that reffered you and I'll give you a cut of the refferal bonus ;)
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
why dont any of those jobs state a starting salary ?

If you knew what it was....You wouldn't want the job.

I'd also hazard a guess as to say that most people looking for these jobs are only concerned with salary secondary to the experience they gain....Or that they REALLY want to work in this industry.

If you don't REALLY want to work in this industry, it's going to be next to impossible to be content with the salary.
 

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
why dont any of those jobs state a starting salary ?

Because you don't get paid! You get to lick the sweaty balls of whatever Hollywood douchebag is in town! That should be more than enough for peons like you lot!
:D
 

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
EltrikSoulCntlr said:
Because you don't get paid! You get to lick the sweaty balls of whatever Hollywood douchebag is in town! That should be more than enough for peons like you lot!
:D

The way I see it, if you're not the president, or CEO, your licking someones' sweaty balls.

How does the saying go? The corporate world is like a tree full of monkey's. Monkey's on the top, and monkey's on the bottom. The monkey's on the top look down and see smiling faces. The monkey's on the bottom look up and see assholes.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
If you knew what it was....You wouldn't want the job.

I'd also hazard a guess as to say that most people looking for these jobs are only concerned with salary secondary to the experience they gain....Or that they REALLY want to work in this industry.

If you don't REALLY want to work in this industry, it's going to be next to impossible to be content with the salary.

is the pay really that shitty?

Some Executive Assistant jobs can pay quite well depending on the level of the person the assistant is assisting.
 

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
EltrikSoulCntlr said:
Because you don't get paid! You get to lick the sweaty balls of whatever Hollywood douchebag is in town! That should be more than enough for peons like you lot!
:D
unlike yourself, i am posting here FOR A REASON.
ive worked in a mail room for 9 months @ U of T Dentistry.
so...im more than qualified.
but if its below $18 an hour, then it would be not worth it for me.

Oh yeah...GO FUCK YOURSELF.
 

dyad

TRIBE Member
i think you will be hard pressed to find an entry level position that pays better than u of t in any area. Especially in media related fields its generally peanuts to start in exchange for perks and getting to know people in the industry so you can work your way up.

that said its usually the ground floor for endless opportunities in the long term
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
unlike yourself, i am posting here FOR A REASON.
ive worked in a mail room for 9 months @ U of T Dentistry.
so...im more than qualified.
but if its below $18 an hour, then it would be not worth it for me.

Oh yeah...GO FUCK YOURSELF.


whoa agro.
 

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
unlike yourself, i am posting here FOR A REASON.
ive worked in a mail room for 9 months @ U of T Dentistry.
so...im more than qualified.
but if its below $18 an hour, then it would be not worth it for me.

Oh yeah...GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Wow mail room @ U of T YOU ARE SO FUCKING IMPORTANT!
YOU COME OFF LIKE YOU ARE THE DEAN OF U OF T!
MORE LIKE PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF LICKING SWEATY BALLS! YOU SURE ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

OH YA ...YOU CAN EAT MY ASS!
 

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
EltrikSoulCntlr said:
Wow mail room @ U of T YOU ARE SO FUCKING IMPORTANT!
YOU COME OFF LIKE YOU ARE THE DEAN OF U OF T!
MORE LIKE PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF LICKING SWEATY BALLS! YOU SURE ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

OH YA ...YOU CAN EAT MY ASS!
^ tool.
not only did this cockhat post this here...they felt it necessary to PM me the exact same thing.
i guess today's Let Tribe Know Just How Tough You Are.
get a life.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
^ tool.
not only did this cockhat post this here...they felt it necessary to PM me the exact same thing.
i guess today's Let Tribe Know Just How Tough You Are.
get a life.

"interesting...youre calling me gay, yet youre the one asking, no, telling me to lick sweaty balls, and eat your ass.
next time you try and intimidate me online, bring ammo asshat."

^
Hahaha.... What a tard you are! It will be a real suprize if you get this job because you have made it obvious that you CANNOT read! When did I call you gay? Do you see that anywhere here?!?! No you don't! Who's trying to intimidate you?!?! Me? Did I say that I wanted to punch you in the face or kill you? No! Wrong again! Ammo, well you have given me more than enough. I mean it's plain to see why you are working in the MAILROOM! It's because you are a reactionary idiot, maybe you can take some of those hard earned dollars and buy yourself a reading comprehension course. Maybe once you have learned to read you can deliver my mail to the faculty of business!
Have a nice day ASSFACE!
:D
 

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
unlike yourself, i am posting here FOR A REASON.
ive worked in a mail room for 9 months @ U of T Dentistry.
so...im more than qualified.

haha, I've never worked a day as a mail clerk and I can guarantee I am qualified to handle a 'mail clerk' position.
 

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
haha, I've never worked a day as a mail clerk and I can guarantee I am qualified to handle a 'mail clerk' position.
but instead, youve taken the position of Doesnt Know What Theyre Talking About.
how's the pay ?
 

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
but instead, youve taken the position of Doesnt Know What Theyre Talking About.
how's the pay ?

I suggest you go back to stuffing envolpes into small boxes...it's the one thing you SEEM to be good at.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top