• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Job Opportunity - Marketing Research Associate

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Thought I would post this, only interested and qualified people please respond.

Good luck :)

Plunkett Communications Inc. (PCI) is seeking an energetic, creative and resourceful research associate to help advance one of our new methodologies, among other duties. Established in 1989, PCI is a small, creative marketing research firm with ample growth opportunities for the right individual. The ideal candidate would have strong writing skills, solid computer trouble-shooting capabilities (Windows and Mac), depth-interviewing experience and the ability and personality to work well in a small team environment with the right amounts of energy, initiative and caution in fielding responses. Knowledge of basic statistics, video editing capabilities and presentation software skills are all requirements and testing (demonstration) will be part of the interview process..

Interested applicants should fax resume and cover letter to: 416-971-8366

Or email to pci@plunkettinc.com

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
That sounds cool

I'm graduation this April from marketing.. except i dont know how to video edit..

oh woo is me..

Where is the location?? and what's the pay like??

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
That sounds cool

I'm graduation this April from marketing.. except i dont know how to video edit..

oh woo is me..

Where is the location?? and Pay??
Located right off Queen Street, on Peter, right near the Citytv building.

Not sure about the pay...got the job description through a friend.

Good luck :)

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
after past summers doing e-marketing consulting, multimedia analysis and digital video work this is totally my steez.

still got another year or so of school though. sounds like a cool position still...

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spinsah
after past summers doing e-marketing consulting, multimedia analysis and digital video work this is totally my steez.

still got another year or so of school though. sounds like a cool position still...
Too bad you are still in school and not living in T.O...I am sure you will find something kick ass once you graduate!

I would apply for it myself but I am lacking in the video digital department, think I am going to take some video editing courses at Ryerson in the spring trying to break into the production department here at Citytv.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
they do marketing and the best name they could come up with is "plunkett"?

:p
haha, that is the president's last name, she is a little egotistcal :p