• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Jimpster's birthday party

TRIBE Member
Came across the invite for this event at the last minute. Didn't know much about Jimpster. I checked out his Boiler Room mix, liked what I heard, so I went to check him out.

The party was at a pretty popular loft space downtown. The crowd were friendly and most people were dancing. The space was great as well, a smoking area in the back and just enough room for everyone to bust a move. Sean Roman was playing when I got there. The energy and the vibe was amazing. Then Jimpster came on and started with a version of Stevie Wonder's Superstitious. He proceed to play a set of excellent deep/tech house with some nu disco thrown in. Warm and melodic stuff. It was music you can lose yourself in. I would really like the tracklist for this set.

oeretS

TRIBE Member
great set by Jimpster, my favourite of his in a long time.

this was a big one

[YOUTUBE]MLuO557bshY[/YOUTUBE]

JAR

TRIBE Member
great set by Jimpster, my favourite of his in a long time.

this was a big one

[YOUTUBE]MLuO557bshY[/YOUTUBE]
I'm proud to say this track was my one request from Jimpster. What a massive tune! Another great night with Mr. Freerange!