• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jesus is Magic

MoFo

TRIBE Member
http://www.jesusismagicthemovie.com

Officially obsessed with Sarah Silverman.
FINALLY got it from Adam.

I will burn it for people for $35 a disc.
Adam, you'll get a cut.

I don't care, good: I hope the Jews did kill Christ! I'd do it again! I'd fucking do it again in a second... If I hear his Birkenstocks clacking this way...

Anyone else seen this?

Can I steal you for a minute...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

atomic

TRIBE Member
haven't seen it yet but I plan to.

have you heard her song give the jew girl toys? pretty funny stuff. :D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
You can see that on Youtube!
And the Love Song!

I love you more than Asians are good at math..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
she's had the same jokes for like 5 years...the intro was the best part

I would reccomend her live in hoboken set...her adlibs on that are better

" can we get back to saying BEEFED when someone farts...I miss that" :D

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
It's a great comedy disc and the cameos really make it. Sure some her jokes are a bit tired, but it's wicked to have them all finally packaged together.

It's all over the torrent sites, so if anyone wants to grab it, it shouldn't be too hard.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I NEED to see this asap.

Can I get a Fong's Friends discount?

When God gives you AIDS, and he will give you AIDS, make lemonAIDS!

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Childhood lesbiansim, aids, racial jokes across the spectrum. She really knows the hallmarks of hilarity.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
It's a great comedy disc and the cameos really make it. Sure some her jokes are a bit tired, but it's wicked to have them all finally packaged together.

It's all over the torrent sites, so if anyone wants to grab it, it shouldn't be too hard.

I am so glad I saw this movie before seeing her do the same jokes somewhere else.

Ultimately, she's a performer and obviously, people aren't going to follow her around (like some of us) so I don't care that she recycles jokes.

But what I do hate is that I wish she could be herself sometimes.. And just talk like a normal person without the pretense.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
i got through half of this the other day before passing out from exhaustion.. but it was so good!
I don't know what it is about her, but she may be the hottest woman alive.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I would pay good money to see a Sarah Silverman/Jimmy Kimmel sex tape. I have no idea why but I would.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
sarah has been my girlfriend for over 5 years and this thread is dated,the movie came out last winter so you have not discovered anything new here.

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
OhNo! said:
sarah has been my girlfriend for over 5 years and this thread is dated,the movie came out last winter so you have not discovered anything new here.

worst timeline ever. :p

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
It's not really dated considering it got such a limited theatrical release and is showing at the bloor this weekend.

that said, i wouldn't post a thread about her on tribe because i want her all to myself.