• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jeremy @ (the new) Footwork

jen@mudshark

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mercure
Expect a whole gang of us happily jumping up and down to some great beats :D
Has anyone tested this out yet on the new system? Let's not get carried away here...

:)

Looking forward to hearing Jeremy again.

Hopefully he brings his girlfriend. fingers crossed.

- Jenn

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jen@mudshark
Has anyone tested this out yet on the new system? Let's not get carried away here...
- Jenn
Don't worry Jenn. . . solid concrete floor with an expoxy finish and solid steel and concrete DJ booth. If it skips I'll eat a frying pan..

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ian
Don't worry Jenn. . . solid concrete floor with an expoxy finish and solid steel and concrete DJ booth. If it skips I'll eat a frying pan..
How about money? Will you eat a frying pan for money?

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
someone get lee to purposely make the decks skip on saturday so Ian will eat a frying pan!!!!!!

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Wiseman
someone get lee to purposely make the decks skip on saturday so Ian will eat a frying pan!!!!!!
do you really think lee is going to purposely make the decks skip just so ian will eat a frying pan?

we'll just make ian eat one anyway.

ian

TRIBE Member
Okay okay okay. . . I'll eat a frying pan. Holy folks, all you had to do was ask!

What should we make these hard working new club owners eat?

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ian
Okay okay okay. . . I'll eat a frying pan. Holy folks, all you had to do was ask!

What should we make these hard working new club owners eat?

Too hard working to get a haircut???

:p

ktown

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
No. Footwork is not a lounge. It is a full on smaller club like a cross between Industry (looks and layout) and Element (size).
thanks ian :) i really hope to make it
if i don't, its someone else's fault... obviously

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
I am so excited for this. I cant wait to see the new place and i know the night is going to rock :)

Sweet_e

Maui

TRIBE Member
Jeremy was great last time he was here.
Got a couple of engagements that night but I might try to show up later.

kick

TRIBE Member
ya! I wanted to come out lat night, couldn't make it...sad. Then I heard its fukhouse tonight...happy!

Ill be there.

ian

TRIBE Member
As per request:

SET TIMES:

10-12 Ian Guthrie
12-1 Jeremy P. Caulfield LIVE
1-2 Ian Guthrie
2-close Lee Osborne