• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jeremy -The Birthday Boy- Jive

G

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!

It could be your birthday, it might not be (though I did scam more Birthday threads on my non-birthday than you.)

Well happy 25th to you fellow shit disturber, Mr Jive.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday to my favorite partner in smart-assery! :D

54527.jpg

Mel.

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Hooray for JER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Jer, you're the ish.
You're also the first one I met off the board.
And you're Heidi's friend, so I know you're extra cool.
Plus you spin beatz I like even though I haven't heard ya in almost a year.

I wish you all the best on your birthday, and hope to see you mad drunk on Thursday and on Friday!!

Joanna
m-tama.gif

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Mostly-faceless-arranger-of-text-which-I-in-turn-read-known-as-Jeremy!

May it be full of joy and well-heeled debauchery!

BBB.

Perhaps one day I too will sometimes have a face.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday to Mr. Bad-as-can-be. You're comments and threads are always interesting to me and you're quite the character overall...and yet I haven't met ya yet.

May your day be filled with fun, laughter, many many many many alcoholic beverages, and many many many many many many women who would love to perform copulatory acts with you. ;)

Keep on Jivin' Jeremy ;)
cookie_monster.gif

C is for Cookie..mmmm

XXX
Marian
:p

Last edited:

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
JER :D - Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
we will celebrate properly on Friday... bring on the madness yo!!
I'm getting pyched to ride Vanessa ;) - should be an amazing summer!!
I hope that you have an amazing year - you definitely deserve it!!
:)
Chrissy

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!! :)

I hope you have a great one and an even better year!, glad you could be here to celebrate it and didn't move to New York :)p haha)

Hope to see you out Friday night! :D

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Happy Birthday Weirdo! :D

PS. you STILL have the best quote from Bittersweet ;) "No, I can't count that high". :D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
This reminds me of camp last summer where I'd bring my class back down to the meeting area and all of a sudden my coordinator makes a bogus "special announcement."

"So today is a VERY special day! It's Sunny's birthday!!!" but it wasn't my birthday at all. Then 60 rambunctious kids with sniffly noses mauled me with hugs and birthday paddy wacks. I'm still recovering from my injuries.

Jeremy, if it is your birthday, I hope 60 Tribers maul you with hugs and birthday paddy wacks.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Its not a hoax. My birthday is tomorrow and will be celebrated at Milano's then Roxy Blue tomorrow. And Madbar on Friday. My drunken stooper should start tomorrow after work and end sometime on Monday morning. Feel free to join in on the action.

Keith is trying to round up a bib that says "Its my birthday" just in case I need one.

jeremy -birthday boozin- jive

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Birthday Lightning!

So the time has come to pass on the birthday THUNDER!

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Glad that you will be out at Friday night in sharing of the Birthmonth festivities. Shotgun on the back alley of Mad Bort for the BARFday sessions.

peace&jIVeSteady

ChRomE- I know it's your birthday so stop bitching to me about your THUNDER - JIVE

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthda you crazy cat!!!
have a good one...one day we can play powerpuff girls monopoly again. and win, cuz vinder sucks.
powerpuff.gif