• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jeremy Roenick flips the NHL the bird!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Good on him...with a 2 referee system TOO many calls are being missed...

NHL, wake up!" Roenick said. "Blaine Angus is standing right in front of me and he says he doesn't see it. What is he looking at? High stick comes up, slices me, blood all over the place, and he doesn't see it. I don't understand. Wake the fuck up already. It's a joke. Wake up. Have the referees be responsible for their actions, too. Wake up. Enough guys are complaining [about officiating]. We have to wake up as a hockey team. The referees are not the reason why we're losing."

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
How about all those penalties that Toronto got and nobody called them? Sorry but I am pretty pissed at the referees...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I'm bumping this shit simply for being so damn funny!!

I love roenick..always have and one of the reasons is that he's literally one of the only personable hockey celebs out there...he's basically Don cherry on skates!...does what he wants and says what's on his mind...I hate hockey interviews for the most part...no wonder they're playing hockey,they have the brain capacity of an 8 year old!...Roenick fucks with the league and you have to respect someone who still gets paid a shitload of green and tampers with authority without the reprocussion you would expect...Roenick is king

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
I'm bumping this shit simply for being so damn funny!!

I love roenick..always have and one of the reasons is that he's literally one of the only personable hockey celebs out there...he's basically Don cherry on skates!...does what he wants and says what's on his mind...I hate hockey interviews for the most part...no wonder they're playing hockey,they have the brain capacity of an 8 year old!...Roenick fucks with the league and you have to respect someone who still gets paid a shitload of green and tampers with authority without the reprocussion you would expect...Roenick is king
no way.

roenick has no class.

him and brett hull can fuck themselves as far as i'm concerned.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I'm not a big Roenick fun but I thought that this was funny.

And there is a bit of truth to it. Although I'm not sure if/how refs are punished.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Special K

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
I think he got clipped twice, didn't he?

The one that did damage was a Sabre stick.
i dunno, the one i saw on sportsnet was by sami kappanen (a flyer), and thats the one that bloodied him up/made him TWEAK

I dunno I thought it was funny...lol...

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
The one that made him tweak and cut him open was the one that got him thrown out (aka the third period clip by a Sabre).

The one by Kapinen was in the first, wasn't it?