• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jeremy Jive - Spring [Deep House]

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member

As the weather turns warmer it's that time of year again. Since the schools are on strike I have some spare time to get things done. The other day I finally sat down and recorded a mix that I've been running through my head for a while. This one has a nice laid back mellow start and transitions to a good dirty crunchy funk for the finish. If you liked my mix 'Hello' then I think you'll like this one. It's the same sort of build and transition. I hope it brings out those feelings of anticipation in the spring time.

Here is the track listing.

1. Halo & Side Street Players feat. Maya – This Love (Instrumental) – CityDeep
2. Chorduroy Music – Fine Cognac
3. Smitty & Davenport feat. Kandace – Spend The Night – InSpirit Music
4. J Boogie – Rainfall (Kaskade remix) – Om
5. Julius Papp – Celebrate (Instrumental) – NeoDisco
6. Blue Six – Music & Wine (Speakeasy 3000 remix) – Naked
7. Deep House Souldiers – Changing Directions – Coastline
8. Lisa Shaw Project – Let It Ride (Speakeasy Remix) – Naked
9. Morgan Page feat. Colette – All I Need (Halo Varga Dub) – Nordic Trax
10. DJ MFR & Matt Jepson – With You
11. Joshua Heath – You Wanna Dance – Grab Recordings
12. Andy Caldwell – The Waiting Game
13. Fish Go Deep – How Do You Feel (David Duriez mix) – Elevation
14. Jay J & Kelvin K – One Day (92 Dub) - Multitracked

Jeremy Jive - Spring (Right click here to save to desktop)

For those who can't download mixes for whatever reasons, it should be in rotation on the di.fm and 1groove.com soon. When I get the broadcast dates I'll post them up.

I'm not sure when I'll get time to make another studio mix because my summer work schedule is going to be pretty hectic so I hope you people enjoy this one. And feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks for listening.
Jeremy Jive

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
JAR said:
Jer, I've yet to hear a mix by you that I didn't like...oops, you did it again!technics1200
Thanks man, coming from a front row crazy party freak like you that means a lot. When are you back again?

sugar

TRIBE Member
I listened to this at work yesterday and really enjoyed it! Downloading now for home use, and it's sure to be a perfect soundtrack to a lazy Saturday :)

JAR

TRIBE Member
Jeremy Jive said:
Thanks man, coming from a front row crazy party freak like you that means a lot. When are you back again?
lol!

back for good on July 28th...mark your calendars!

oeretS

TRIBE Member
another beauty, some very nice sounds in this one. really liked the morgan page / colette, and the deep house soldiers tunes especially

sweet

alma

TRIBE Member
Always a fan of the slappy beats right through it.

Jeremy Jive said:
6. Blue Six – Music & Wine (Speakeasy 3000 remix) – Naked
ˆˆˆ good remix ... *almost* as nice as Th'Attaboy remix ;)