• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

jeremy -foundations- jive *new CD*

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
not a bad mix.. not my cup of tea. I don't really like house but some tracks remind me of some of the stuff that i heard on the danny howells cd's.. his nocturnal frequencies cd's.
Especially the first couple of cd's.
very loungy verty lobby type of music...

go get a job at the lobby.. it's uber white there and your music will go well with the crowd. You'll love it....you will be the white dude with soul'

P.s.
I am tipsy.

DAYN

TRIBE Member
no working for me

Um why doesnt it like me? It wont work. I dont understand. Im really cute so this makes no sense.
Dayn;)

DAYN

TRIBE Member
I realized that

justin surdit said:
uh, maybe take a look at the last post date before yours - it has been 2 1/2 years since this was originally posted
Ya i realized that after i posted it. Doesnt matter anyway because he messaged me and sent me a link.:p
Dayn

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
Jeremy Jive said:
With great pleasure, I'm putting up a link to my newest CD. It may be different than what some people are expecting from me. The CD is entitled Foundations and is just that. A look at more of the foundations of the house music that I love. A step away from the vocals and a concentration on more of the dubs and drums. The mix is not without it's vocals or the expected remix. There is a little something here for everyone. It starts very mellow and once again builds up to a heavier chunkier bay area sound. In the end it hopes to leave you hanging. I recorded this almost two months ago and have contemplated whether to release it or not. After sharing it with a select few, I've decided to just do it. It should be available in full packaging in a few weeks along with some surprises. :D
:rolleyes: what a waste of packaging.

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet ;)

I would much rather see you package "Hello" or "Audio" than this mix.

It was much more apparent to me that you put more time and effort into "Hello"

Last edited:

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
DJ 6 String said:

This is indeed true. This one was made more for a feeling that I kind of felt that I should have made a new mix because I hadn't made one in a while. I should have waited until I was really ready and excited to make a new mix. A lesson I learned in the process was that it translates into the quality of the mix in the end.

furacao

TRIBE Member
DJ 6 String said:

Personally, my favs were the Simple and Atmosphere mixes...very sexy beats....heavy rotation action going on...;)

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
furacao said:
Personally, my favs were the Simple and Atmosphere mixes...very sexy beats....heavy rotation action going on...;)
Wow, simple was the first one I did.

Atmosphere will always have a big place in my favourites list because playing there has always been a pleasure and a second home. I can't wait to get back there.