• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JEMZ's Chillin' Private Lounge

soulmantra

TRIBE Member
JEMZ said:
And yes this may be the chillin' private nursery come the end of May :)
dearest jemz...
guess who is next in line to be a daddy? if my calculations are correct i think that means chu better be ready because he's now in the on-deck-circle. unless he already beat me to it.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Did you already know I am the biggest fan of The Music or is this a coincidence? I can't remember.

After that looped clip of "Fire" they had on their site for the past year I am really curious how it translates as a studio version.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

soulmantra

TRIBE Member
i think i sent you an album of b-sides a few years back (or was the deep? or was that both of you?). it's all good. i don't think either of us needs to 'out indie' the other in order to claim superiority over guitar mountain.

i've heard good things about this album but still haven't heard it.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
soulmantra said:
i think i sent you an album of b-sides a few years back (or was the deep? or was that both of you?). it's all good. i don't think either of us needs to 'out indie' the other in order to claim superiority over guitar mountain.

i've heard good things about this album but still haven't heard it.

Hmmm, I did not get that B-Sides album although I would have enjoyed it. You sent me a few other things. The new album is good although they really have done back to the dance feel of their debut album, I feel they are not capitalizing on Phil Jordan's most excellent drumming skills. Stuart Coleman is fierce on bass tough.

As for Spinsah, nice to see you and your mom both were paroled for that nasty incident in the clown car.

soulmantra

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
rentboy is still annoying, 7 pointy-fingered years later.
careful where you spread the rentboy hate... the saskers forum don't take no shit from nobody. not towards rentboy. he is still one of the very few i've met and even have a picture with.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Well the 8 year anniversary of this thread is fast approaching and I think to honour the occasion I will get drunk.

8 years though fack... where doth time go?

Moez

TRIBE Member
Well the 8 year anniversary of this thread is fast approaching and I think to honour the occasion I will get drunk.

8 years though fack... where doth time go?
whoa! it blows me away that this thread is 8 years old.

*sigh* time flies!

blueker

TRIBE Member
Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe I can still log in! I haven't been here in years!

this thread is the bees knees :cool:
love the old school smilies!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders