• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jelo at System

Poot

TRIBE Member
Was psyched to check this out, and Jelo did not disappoint. Awesome! :D

My only gripe was that I had to check out early - it had been a long day, and I was exhausted.

(Strangely, I awoke on the couch, many hours later, hazy, with a Jelo CD playing in the background? Was it all just a dream? :p )

Killer.

Josh: so sorry for booking out early, Dude. Maybe I'll catch you on Wednesday :)

Geminigirl: very nice to meet you :)

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Interesting night for sure.
kind weird being in system while they were in the middle of renovations. It felt like I was in a warehouse or something. I'm very interested to see what it's going to look like finished.
As for Jelo, he ripped it as usual. I don't know any other DJ's that could pull of dropping the Offspring in the middle of a set. :eek:

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Super nice to meet you Jessica!!:)

I am sooooooo hyped about the new renovations...so hyped!!
I have to say that I was getting a little bored with System (even though it is my fav club along with Element). I think it was definitely time to see a change. This makes me so happy. Last night I felt like I was in a totally different space! I love that! I arrived a little on the late side, sometime after 1, so I just caught the tail end of Steve and Wayne's set. I wish I could have got there earlier, but I didn't leave Newmarket til 12:30...bah! I LOVE the dj booth at the back. I can't wait to see what the club will look like when it's done.

So yes, JELO rocked out as per usual!!!;) I have never seen Jelo play a set I don't like. Love him everytime! It was kinda a weird/different crowd last night. There were quite a few regulars that I expected to be there who weren't. But a fantastic night nonetheless! I wanted to stay longer, but my bed was calling my name.

Hey Joanne, I looked for you...but you weren't there.:( Another time!

Maxine

Last edited:

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl

Hey Joanne, I looked for you...but you weren't there.:( Another time!

Maxine

I fell asleep and my bf never woke me up, I actually made a thread about it. I was soo upset... :(
Glad to hear the night turned out awesome.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chooch

TRIBE Member
Hit this up for someone's birthday ;)

We were surprised by the renovations...but Jelo and Evil P got the crowd that come into the mood to have some fun. Jelo's set was a terrific mix of tunes, 40 records per hour is alot of work and offers a great variety for dancing enjoyment. Lots of fun.

Booked @ 4:00 ish...the birthday girl left @ 3:00. All in all a fun Saturday out, and a great finish to a day of chilli, winterlicous and dancing with friends.

:D