• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

jello vodka shooters

smilez

TRIBE Member
for those who have made these, do you need to use equal parts water and vodka or can you use 3/4 vodka, 1/4 water?

Melissa

smilez

TRIBE Member
this is of great importance!!!!! I'm not about to waste my vodka if it won't turn into jello!!!

the only reason I ask is because everywhere I look it says to use equal parts.

but that could just be because the people making them are pussies!!! haha!

Melissa

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kline

TRIBE Member
BUMP.

i'm lookin' to make sour apple jello shooters for new years. i've found a few recipies but they're all blah and weak.

anybody have a solid one that they'd like to share?!--

bitchass

TRIBE Member
To avoid this kind of confusion, Jello should just introduce pre-mixed Jelllo Shooter Trays. I can't even think of 1 valid reason why this wouldn't be the product of the year.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
I'm not sure of the mix amount, but you can also layer them too. That makes them look real cool, but much more work. Oh, add some whipped cream. VoilÃ_

ktown

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smilez
for those who have made these, do you need to use equal parts water and vodka or can you use 3/4 vodka, 1/4 water?

Melissa
you can use more :D

The Operator

TRIBE Member
Last time we used equal parts. I think you're supposed to use equal parts, but the more alcohol you have obviously the more difficult it will be to gel.

kline

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Operator
Last time we used equal parts. I think you're supposed to use equal parts, but the more alcohol you have obviously the more difficult it will be to gel.
so it'd be best to do them a day before if i'm intendin' to make'm quite strong?--

FoxyM

TRIBE Member
I think last time I made them they were half vodka / half water. They were pretty good... and yes, make them well ahead of time. I had made them the day before and even then they were a little runny.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
1/2 1/2 works, go with that

you want anything stronger just do a shot and get it over with

getting drunk should be fun, not more work

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I don't think it would really matter... either way you've got the gelatine in there so it will still become all jello-e-ish

chooch

TRIBE Member
i thought that the rule for making jello shooters is to follow the recipe and everywhere it says "water" simply replace it with Vodka....

randyval

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
i thought that the rule for making jello shooters is to follow the recipe and everywhere it says "water" simply replace it with Vodka....
except in order for the jello crystals to dissolve, you have to add boiling water.
i wouldn't recommend boiling vodka:p

kline

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
too much alcohol = rat poison = runny jello = not very fun
hrm. if i threw in more jello with the same amount of water and then more alcohol, do ya think it might work?

me = rookie :rolleyes: