• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jeff Samuell(Poker Flat) at Spin Gallery Fridat Jan 31st

maddog

TRIBE Member
This partys gonna be siiiiiick, Spin Gallery is at 1100 Queen St. West..............I heard that it's BYOB!!!!! so I better see each and every one a u tech heads on this board out there:cool:

roojew

dtox

TRIBE Member
correct me if i'm wrong but I'm pretty sure i played at spin gallery before and is it not south of healy's on bathurst?? or queen whichever you like

Dt

ian

TRIBE Member
It has moved I understand. I think the new location was one of the spots that the Promise/alienInFlux/Sumkidz were going to use for their NYE event (but didn't).

-ian g.

dtox

TRIBE Member
I was also going to add that i thought it was indeed closing and that it got busted three times that night I played too. so probably a damn good thing it moved, who's got more info on this party!!!!!!

pieces
Dt

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
HOLY FAWK!

if he spins like he produces, (uhoh, I hope he's not one of those wicked producer/bad dj combo....that'd suck) then it will be clicktastic.

Destro

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by dtox
correct me if i'm wrong but I'm pretty sure i played at spin gallery before and is it not south of healy's on bathurst?? or queen whichever you like

Dt

yes, spin has moved and the new space is really nice. eliot lazor, hani j, and jelly are also playing that night and as mentioned above, i believe it's a BYOB affair. sounds perfect!

Last edited:

maddog

TRIBE Member
I cant wait to blaze a nice spliff and listen to Jelly open up the room, that guy's got some serious records:eek:

roojew

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
thanks for the email ian!

have to stroll downtown to get myself a hardcopy of the flyer at kops records.

fuck this party is going to kill the old way...

Destro
richiewho? :D

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
i may very well hit this up after hockey on friday...

and just where the fuck were you on Saturday destroit ? :p

(jokes!)

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
If ian g. is going, then i'm not sure if i want to go anymore.
he stinks from rolling around near Lee's turd.

ethnik

TRIBE Member
the party HAS to be on friday the 30th....

cause he is playing a loft party in montreal on sat the 31st at the now infamous 1000 St Dominique st with Mightykat, Eliot Lazor, and someone else who's name escapes me.