• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jeff O'Neill: Considering Retirement After This Season

kyfe

TRIBE Member
RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Update: O'Neill is seriously considering quitting hockey after this season, reports the Toronto Star.

Recommendation: O'Neill has struggled mightly since the death of his brother last summer and has performed poorly this year. However, it is his near-debilitating fear of flying that has worsened in the last year that has him seriously looking at retirement. "The travelling is really hard on me," said O'Neill who is just 30. "Getting on a plane, for me, it's just terrible. I think being a hockey player for the Toronto Maple Leafs is the greatest thing in the world, but I don't know if I want to do it any more."

what a pussy.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Resolver said:
Darcy should take him to the rail. That should fix him up!

your joke would have been funny had you provided more thought and used Landing Strip or Airport Strip

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
In a related story, pitcher Zach Grienke of the KC royals is on the 60 day Disabled list. Under his pcycologists supervision! Team lists it as 'personal reasons'. If Zach comes back and performs well, perhaps Jeff should have a consultation with said quack.

SJN

TRIBE Member
Must be nice to be able to retire at 30, because you "don't know if you want to do it any more"

My heart bleeds for the plight of Jeff O'Neill

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders