• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

jeff mills

patri©k

TRIBE Member
hahahahhah.

seriously though.... Jeff Mills is Jeff Mills. However you want to look at it.. you cannot argue with the fact that he is indeed a pioneer and he has remained true to his style and sound throughout all these years.

I for one am looking forward to seeing him put on a clinic. If you do decide to go to DJ Dan, you may very well miss 'thee' Jeff Mills performance of a lifetime.

and even if it isn't earthshattering... an average set from Mills is probably just as entertaining as most of the other stuff out there.

remember speedy j? weren't you glad you went? how would you have felt... if you had missed that?

think about it.

techno!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by seeker
Does anyone know if tickets are available at outlets other than Blackmarket records? I ask because I'm not in TO, and probably won't be in the near future, perhaps not even until the date of the event. I want to see Mills, but I can't pay $50 at the door.
I might be able to pick up a ticket for ya :)

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
wooot wooot !...... Jeff Mills! I'm so hyper hyper for it!

What are the chances I might be able to talk to him or his agent? I wanted to give him a copy of this record I did years ago with Marinko?!?.... I was inspired by him and his music and went home after one of his shows here and kicked out an ode to him. (as lame as that sounds)

After his just after new years appearance at Industry (years ago) and the next day's snow storm put me in an awesome headspace and I've forever wanted to just pass along a copy of it to him and thank him for the years of doing what he does.

If anyone can hoook it up,... I'd really appreciate it.
if you wanna hear the track its' Januarys' End (the equiviant of leaving Industry after his set and driving home in a snowstorm)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
wooot wooot !...... Jeff Mills! I'm so hyper hyper for it!

What are the chances I might be able to talk to him or his agent? I wanted to give him a copy of this record I did years ago with Marinko?!?.... I was inspired by him and his music and went home after one of his shows here and kicked out an ode to him. (as lame as that sounds)

After his just after new years appearance at Industry (years ago) and the next day's snow storm put me in an awesome headspace and I've forever wanted to just pass along a copy of it to him and thank him for the years of doing what he does.

If anyone can hoook it up,... I'd really appreciate it.
if you wanna hear the track its' Januarys' End (the equiviant of leaving Industry after his set and driving home in a snowstorm)
ITS a DOPE TRACK!!
:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
me dnb? haha... no i listen to jungle, but i've always been a techno head! :p

no mixes online... yet. ;)
and i'm not playing the mills party... i wish i was....
but i'm sure every dj in this city is wishing the same thing...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

task

TRIBE Promoter
with all the BS. thats going on.. now i'm begining to get the title 'exhibtionist'..
music.. not politics.. growth.. spread the positive..

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by task
with all the BS. thats going on.. now i'm begining to get the title 'exhibtionist'..
music.. not politics.. growth.. spread the positive..
I heard it was actually called electric circus.

BA HA HA) ) ) ) )
LMFAO

ahhh such jokes
:rolleyes:

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by patri©k
i thought it was task, caspian, gow and ... someone else...

JELO is officially on the bill!
he's going to rip everyone there a new asshole.
but i a nice musical way of course ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

patri©k

TRIBE Member
i know he likes to throw in the breaks, prog and everything else...

but a full on techno set from josh would be fucking UNREAL!

he's proven on his show that he's got the tunes...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

he WILL tear a new asshole in the club.... he better have someone there to massage his neck before his set.. cuz I can picture him going OFF!