• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

jeff mills

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I don't believe it.
I just don't.

goddamn techno would sound so fucking good on that system...
(but better at Aria, I think I'll still be going to that.)
 

ktown

TRIBE Member
hmm... i'll be coming back from a snowboarding trip in quebec on the 19th :::: area or guvernment?

isn't cover at area 60$ or something stupid like that?
 

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ktown
hmm... i'll be coming back from a snowboarding trip in quebec on the 19th :::: area or guvernment?

isn't cover at area 60$ or something stupid like that?
Aria, you mean?

Naaahhh...$30 probably.
 

~atp~

TRIBE Member
This is fucking awesome. I'm definitely going to be there.


Hey, whatever happened to Mills' snobbery of Toronto?? ;)
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tommysmalls
perhaps i shouldn't mention that i saw dj hell, carl craig and laurent garnier the night before in an abandoned warehouse!

:cool:
muthafuckin' bastard!...that's nuts!...craig is another I hope comes very soon :(
 

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tommysmalls
perhaps i shouldn't mention that i saw dj hell, carl craig and laurent garnier the night before in an abandoned warehouse!

:cool:
no you shouldn't... but since I'm going to see Secret Cinema, Steve Rachmad, AND Technasia @ FUSE next month, I guess I'll survive... :D
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tekno princess
no you shouldn't... but since I'm going to see Secret Cinema, Steve Rachmad, AND Technasia @ FUSE next month, I guess I'll survive... :D
jesus...stop it!!!:D ...man, I would love to hit FUSE one of these days
 

seeker

TRIBE Member
hrmmm.... wheels turning... I may have to break my promise to myself and hit two parties in March. I have never seen Mills, and I don't want another 1999-01-02 to pass me by. :D
 
Top