• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jeff Mills mix online.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I recorded his Radio 1 Stream about 2 years ago (not his last one, the one before that) and I'll dig up the cd I burnt it to if anyone wants it...

seeker

TRIBE Member
isoprax, the one he did for John Peel? That's a wicked mix. About 55 min long, jam full of classics.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
yeah..it was a John Peel show...the part I remember the most was the James Brown dropped right in the middle...I'm on a mission to find this CD, but I have a ton of blank cd's spread out over 3 rooms so it may be a few days

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I found the John Peel Session - May of 2002 was when it aired

ripping back to mp3 from the CD I burnt now...

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Alright...here it is

http://www.isoprax.com/Jeff Mills - Live On BBC Radio 1 (May 22 2002 - John Peel Sessions).mp3

Give it a few minutes as it's not done uploading. I'd stick around to let you know when it was done but I'm out to the Doctor's.

Last edited:

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Swamper
Last I saw him was @ the International Center in May 1999...

awww..memories :)

Thanks for the link!

I remember this party "Unchartered Waters"
Jeff Mills, Dave Clarke, Bob Sinclair

Mills rocked that night.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Swamper
Last I saw him was @ the International Center in May 1999...

awww..memories :)

Thanks for the link!
loved that set...he was perched HIGH above the crowd like a techno god or something...he played pretty much his liquid room set but i was totally fine with that ;)

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by isoprax
I found the John Peel Session - May of 2002 was when it aired

This show is being repeated January 21 on BBC 1

Mills fans should also look out for "The Exhibitionist" dvd at the end of March and and "Choice" compilation from him out on Azuli(!) at the end of May

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Alright...here it is

http://www.isoprax.com/Jeff Mills - Live On BBC Radio 1 (May 22 2002 - John Peel Sessions).mp3

Give it a few minutes as it's not done uploading. I'd stick around to let you know when it was done but I'm out to the Doctor's.
I just realized my goof

here's a link that'll be easier to use

download

oeretS

TRIBE Member
Booked to play Aria in Montreal March 19.

Crazy, I haven't heard of anyone booking him in Canada for the last few years, anyone know if Toronto is a stop for Mills that weekend?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Alright...here it is

I think I downloaded this yesterday, and I have to say....some of the mixing is just painful. Track selection = awesome, but I had to skip ahead at times because he just wasn't fixin the mixin.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
you have to realize that it was 4 decks and a 90 or something just as nuts...if you just let it play I find it does the trick and you dont even notice the fuck-a-roos