• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

jedi knight 2 is out

Originally posted by deep

wait till you face the elite troopers in the wintery levels - if you lob a grenade at them one will run up, grab it and throw it back at you, or if it's too dense a crowd one will dive on it to save the others

I just had that happen to me last night.. was like i'll get these fawkers.. toss a grenade.. and one of them jumps on it! i literally said 'holy shit' :) the shoot around the corners thing is impressive as well...

I wish the multiplayer action was held within the game and not through that arcade program.... its not working well with my wingate setup... so i'll have to work that out..

But I agree -- MOHAA is the best AI i've seen in a game...

Cheers,

Dave

If someone wants to ftp it to my computer. I'll send it to a few people!!

Just PM me and I'll give whoever wants to send it to me a name and password and they can help them selves to anything I have if it interests them!I have 16 gigs to share.

By the way DEEP that dc++ IS the best file sharing program I have ever used!except it seems to use alot of my RAM up!

Originally posted by deep
I'm sending it right now to ravetrash and subsonic chronic

if each person sends it to two people it'll get distributed chain letter styles

so i'm officially obligated them , if you want a copy, ask them, if they've already sent it to two people, get it from one of the people they sent to

and so forth

Just like Haley Joel Osment

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Originally posted by MalGlo

I wish the multiplayer action was held within the game and not through that arcade program.... its not working well with my wingate setup... so i'll have to work that out..

There is an ingame browser for online multiplayer games. Maybe you need to update to the latest patch.