• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jebus can't dance

deep

TRIBE Member
They should approach Adam Freeland to license "We Want Your Soul" for these ads

or Aphex Twin's Come to Daddy

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
The last line is pretty fucking out there.

We can stop this sinful activity before God sends another plague of Muslim Airline Pilots our way.

It's really too bad Larry Flint stopped picking on Jerry.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Originally posted by Syntax Error
it's just seems so cliched. foreign cars? wtf?
Jerry has bitched about foreigners plenty of times, non-baptist and non-donating foreigners specifically, but he's pretty xenophobic.

Shit, you should have seen the fucking Crusade shit he was preaching about after 9-11

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Yea, he claimed 911 was a result of God's fury with America for letting things like gay & lesbianism exist.

I call bullshit on this ad tho.. but funny nonetheless.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Yep!

'Gays To Blame' Falwell
by Paul Johnson
365Gay.com International News Editor in Washington

(September 14, Washington) Fundamentalist Christian minister Jerry Falwell is blaming gays and pro choice advocates for the devastating terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon.

Speaking on the 700 Club religious programme Falwell said, "The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'."

He made the comments to 700 Club host Pat Robertson. The pair have been at the forefront of opposing gay rights in the US.

Robertson told Falwell he totally agreed with him. "The problem is we have adopted their agenda at the highest levels of our government."

National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Executive Director Lorri L. Jean accused Falwell of using the tragedy to further his own goals.

"The terrible tragedy that has befallen our nation, and indeed the entire global community, is the sad by-product of fanaticism. It has its roots in the same fanaticism that enables people like Jerry Falwell to preach hate against those who do not think, live, or love in the exact same way he does.

"The tragedies that have occurred this week did not occur because someone made God mad, as Mr. Falwell asserts. They occurred because of hate, pure and simple. It is time to move beyond a place of hate and to a place of healing. We hope that Mr. Falwell will apologize to the U.S. and world communities.

"Our hearts go out to the victims of this week's tragedies and their friends and family members. We are thankful to the police officers, firefighters, paramedics and other emergency personnel who are working tirelessly to lead the relief efforts."

Nevermind that the terrorist attacks were done by another fundamentalist group... who shun sexual deviance all the same.
GAY'S AND LESBIANS MADE THE MUSLIMS BOMB THE WTC!

good logic, homefry.

I some how doubt the voices the "good" reverend hears are from angels or god.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
See paragraph three, line three: "Dancing leads to..."

- check, check, check, check.... and, er, no... mine's a GM.

Well, there goes the Reverend's theory.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
oh Mister Falwell, if only you saw how I can dance.

P.s. - I can't give you my dollers now or not. If even you really, really need them as I'm running low on condoms and need to buy some. My lease payment on my impreza is about due, my friend needs cash for an abortion and I'm getting an excellent deal on an oucne of herb.

Next time for sure though ok.

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I wasn't believing in his crusade against Inky Winky (the "gay" teletubby) until I started seeing it on BBC and CNN.

I'm kind of inclined to believe it.
My daughter would be so upset with you right now. His name is Tinky Winky, not Inky Winky :D

-ian g.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Well if you're ever in a major city within the bible belt, make sure you go to their entertainment district and your bound to see Episcopalian or southern Baptist groups handing out similar propiganda trying to recruit clubgoers to "party in the house of the Lord". I've never seen a flyer like this tho, they're usually a bit less damning of their targeted recruits.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ess=701+thomas+rd&zip=24502&country=us&zoom=5

who'd have guessed right near Lynchburg!!!

----------------------------
Our Doctrine

We affirm our belief in one God, infinite Spirit, creator, and sustainer of all things, who exists eternally in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. These three are one in essence but distinct in person and function.

We affirm that the Father is the first person of the Trinity and the source of all that God is and does. From Him the Son is eternally generated and from Them the Spirit eternally proceeds. He is the designer of creation, the speaker of revelation, the author of redemption, and the sovereign of history.

We affirm that the Lord Jesus Christ is the second person of the Trinity. Eternally begotten from the Father, He is God. He was conceived by the virgin Mary through a miracle of the Holy Spirit. He lives forever as perfect God and perfect man: two distinct natures inseparably united in one person.

We affirm that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, proceeding from the Father and Son and equal in deity. He is the giver of all life, active in the creating and ordering of the universe: He is the agent of inspiration and the new birth; He restrains sin and Satan; and He indwells and sanctifies all believers.

We affirm that Ditto Much, created by god in the choir of angels, decended to earth as the sole messanger of Jessus Christ. Tasked with bring salvation to Timo, eternally begotten of the father and his brothers sisters aunt.

We affirm that all things were created by God. Angels were created as ministering agents, though some, under the leadership of Satan, fell from their sinless state to become agents of evil. The universe was created in six historical days and is continuously sustained by God; thus it both reflects His glory and reveals His truth. Human beings were directly created, not evolved, in the very image of God. As reasoning moral agents, they are responsible under God for understanding and governing themselves and the world.

We affirm that the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, though written by men, was supernaturally inspired by God so that all its words are the written true revelation of God, it is therefore inerrant in the originals and authoritative in all matters. It is to be understood by all through the illumination of the Holy Spirit, its meaning determined by the historical, grammatical, and literary use of the author's language, comparing Scripture with Scripture.

We affirm that Adam, the first man, willfully disobeyed God, bringing sin and death into the world. As a result, all persons are sinners from conception, which is evidenced in their willful acts of sin; and they are therefore subject to eternal punishment, under the just condemnation of a holy God.

We affirm that Jesus Christ offered Himself as a sacrifice by the appointment of the Father. He fulfilled the demands of God by His obedient life, died on the cross in full substitution and payment for the sins of all, was buried, and on the third day He arose physically and bodily from the dead. He ascended into heaven where He now intercedes for all believer.

We affirm that each person can be saved only through the work of Jesus Christ, through repentance of sin and by faith alone in Him as Savior. The believer is declared righteous, born again by the Holy Spirit, turned from sin, and assured of heaven.

We affirm that the Holy Spirit indwells all who are born again, conforming them to the likeness of Jesus Christ. This is a process completed only in Heaven. Every believer is responsible to live in obedience to the Word of God in separation from sin.

We affirm that a church is a local assembly of baptized believers, under the discipline of the Word of God and the lordship of Christ, organized to carry out the commission to evangelize, to teach, and to administer the ordinances of believer's baptism and the Lord's table. Its offices are pastors and deacons, and it is self-governing. It functions through the ministry of gifts given by the Holy Spirit to each believer

We affirm that the return of Christ for all believers is imminent. It will be followed by seven years of great tribulation, and then the coming of Christ to establish His earthly kingdom for a thousand years. The unsaved will then be raised and judged according to their works and separated forever from God in hell. The saved, having been raised, will live forever in heaven in fellowship with God.

---------------------------

(be weary of anyone who rights there doctorine in a point note form!)