• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

jeannie bekker flys economy

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
she was sitting right across the isle from me with some young dude that looked right off the set from queer eye for the straight guy.

she was wearing wooly mucklucks. MUCKLUCKS!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
she's also a terrible driver. She almost hit me head on when she came flying out the 'In' gate at CityTV when I was making a delivery there one time. Didn't even stop. And my friend told me she almost ran down a kid at the school she works at when Jeannie was picking up her kid. She drives this big white Mercedes SUV too. It's a brute of a vehicle.

I guess when there's fashion emergencies to be covered every one else be damned.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by marcinm
ewwww.. no way! Have you ever seen her live... she donsn't look good at all :p
you should see what she looks like after an 8 hour flight...

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
you should see what she looks like after an 8 hour flight...
lol... i saw her at this fashion show where i would assume she was trying to look good... and other than yeah, having some sort of super push up bra on... it wasn't all that great :p

Marcin M :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I love Jeanne Beker.

She's got real class and has a lot to do with the editing in the show. She does not sugarcoat stories.

If a designer says, "oh, I won't use fur eve" and then they use it the next year, she's on it. No holding back despite her job.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
why are you all ragging on the way jeanne bekker looks?

it's not like she ever held herself out to be really pretty or anything.

i think she is very good at what she does.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

I know! That's what I'm confused about. Free clothes, travels the world, sees all the shows and goes to all the good parties, writes for a bazillion fashion magazines and the Globe, has her own book, her own clothing line and on top of that, she's got a family to raise!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

marcinm

TRIBE Member
cause somebody said she was hot, and i'm like NO!

but yeah, her job is awesome and she seems like a nice person... didn't say she wasn't!!

Marcin M :p

Don C

TRIBE Member
I, for one, would like to thank Jeanne Bekker for all of her excellent work over the years. I've been watching FT since I was 13, and still watch it today (and not just for the boobs anymore!).

Keep up the good work JB!

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

it's not like she ever held herself out to be really pretty or anything.

i think she is very good at what she does.
Agreed! Kudos to her for getting as far as she has in the industry. She may not be super attractive but that woman has a great head on her shoulders!

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
I love Jeanne Bekker. If I was on the same plane as her I would have to talk to the woman. Fashion Television wouldn't be the same with any other host.

Jessica Bunny

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i cant ever see her on tv and not instantly think of the now legendary interview with iggy pop way back when.

it gives me that 'no' feeling.

Bean

TRIBE Member
useless fact:

she's best friends with my OAC english teacher and used to come each year to my high school's fashion show to hand out door prizes or something of the sort.

peace,

sabina

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Fashion is ugly.
it's no mystery that beker looks the way she does.

hehehe

You'd think they would've promoted her to editor and have someone younger take over the role in FT, by now.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
saw her in little italy in the summer. her daughters are such uber little girl fashionistas, it's scary. she did the welcoming speech for the fashion show we produced last year. apparently she was nice, but i've heard other stories that beg to differ.