• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

je besoin de l'information a la tribe....

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
myspace? not cutting it... well it's cutting it but i'm paying for a domain and have looked into a website design happening, but can't find anyone that i like.

if anyone around these parts does website design via le flash, pm me... or post here to direct me to some good peeps who might know something.

(kuba will chastise me for the next line) but i don't want to spend an insane amount of money. freelancers who don't charge up the ass....

thank you fwqwuhwgads.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
we could do this the easy way or the hard way mr. tall.
pick one.

chuck_norris_age_49.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
none of you are nobodies. if i can become friends with junglegirl, i can become friends with anyone.

i have nothing else to offer except to say that I had to respond since my name was being used.

(i don't even get your question:

you wanta new site designed

you don't want to spend money?

am i on the right path?)

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
none of you are nobodies. if i can become friends with junglegirl, i can become friends with anyone.

i have nothing else to offer except to say that I had to respond since my name was being used.

(i don't even get your question:

you wanta new site designed

you don't want to spend money?

am i on the right path?)

2+2 is 4....

and we're back to the ipod thread again.... :eek:

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
anyways, if you're bent on posting more pix like that sexy foot-fetish one with yer geetar... well, it shouldn't be too hard to find some interweb man-whore who'll get it done for you dirt cheap...

On the other hand, maybe you should just....

well, it really is a question of how "professional" you'd like to be...

You strike me as a girl who has 'friends'. Use them.