• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

jazzy house track recommendations

sohaness

TRIBE Member
hey guys,

im making a mix cd for a friend of mine. i wanna put some really chilled out jazzy / summery type of tracks on there and im looking for some recommendations.

im looking for tracks that have the same type of sound as rouge rose by st germain or the bob sinclar mix of starudst's music sounds better with you.

can you guys recommend anything that are up this alley?

muchos gracias!

steve.

TRO

TRIBE Member
paging DVS:p

some of the newer stuff by MAW (masters at work) are pretty good...

stuff from dimitri from paris is also good

Jazzanova is more borken beat Jazz stuff...

one thing to do if your a DJ yourself is go to play de record and ask Jason Palma for some stuff he'll set you right up...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

el Guapo

TRIBE Member
anything off I records is jazzy....

jazzy track that's still tops for me is "Cafe de Flore" - Dr Rockit aka Herbert.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by el Guapo
anything off I records is jazzy....

jazzy track that's still tops for me is "Cafe de Flore" - Dr Rockit aka Herbert.

there are sooooo many labels/tracks i wouldn't even know where to start but that track is definitely a bomb jazz/loungey track! might have to dust that one off this week. ;)

d

Aleks

TRIBE Member
hmmmm, i just picked up a pretty jazzy and deep record out here in Vancouver by a Vancouver producer called Gavin Froome...

checkit..

pce,

-Aleks

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders