• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JASON HODGES

nuttz

TRIBE Member
jason hodges - sweet spot

This mix hasn't left my cd player in 2 weeks.
Someone on undergroundhouse.net had it posted as a download.

Does anyone know who did the Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick Bottleg at the 34:00 min mark? Fuckin Dope!

circle

TRIBE Member
Re: jason hodges - sweet spot

Originally posted by nuttz
This mix hasn't left my cd player in 2 weeks.
Someone on undergroundhouse.net had it posted as a download.

Does anyone know who did the Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick Bottleg at the 34:00 min mark? Fuckin Dope!
Guided Methods. Should be on the next peaches cut.
#005 I think.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dstarr

TRIBE Member
nuttz,

you know where I might be able to find the post with the mix download? I'm a member of that board and have been trying to track down that post.

Don C

TRIBE Member
anybody know who did the original song with...

"if y'all really like to rock the funky beats, everybody in the house say YEAH!"

?

Nuttz - thanks for posting the location of that mix for download

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

jw

TRIBE Member
chuck d..

Originally posted by Don C
anybody know who did the original song with...

"if y'all really like to rock the funky beats, everybody in the house say YEAH!"
its Chuck D's voice sampled from "Caught , can we get a witness" (ironically a track about sampling :) off of the It Takes a Nation Of Millions... ... album.)

jW

ethnik

TRIBE Member
hahahahahaha

yo, those are the vocals from one of hodges latest tracks...entitled ''fuck hodges''!

hahahahahaha

ethnik

TRIBE Member
bump

yo, this mix is SHIT HOT

have been listening to it non-stop for 3 weeks and counting!

i need to find a couple of the tracks on that mix....must be nice to have access to all those cdr's of unreleased dopeness!

got to bring this boy down to QC PRONTO!!!

mike ------ wants someone to release that cosy creatures track with the chuck d sample in it so he can get his hands on a copy STAT

Mike Richards

TRIBE Member
Of all the latest remixes I like Hodges' best believe it or not & there are some serious heavyweights on the Bill too!

Sneak
Freaks
ECBM