• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Janet Jackson's tits.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
yeah, it was the highlight...if you're big on bullshit choreographed publicity-mongering (I mean, she was wearing a fucking pasty!) and ignorant of SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL.

wonder what the fallout's gonna be - I mean, if I'm Mickey Dees I can't be too happy that my family fast food goodness is being represented by someone who grabs a woman's tit in public.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Janet Jackson fucking rocks.
Rhythm Nation is one of the best songs of the 90's.

And if I am not mistaken, her nipples were pierced with more than one piercing.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Here's the official statement from CBS:

CBS sorry for Jackson's breast in show
Associated Press
Posted: 60 minutes ago
NEW YORK (AP) — CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake tore off part of Janet Jackson's top, exposing her breast.

"CBS deeply regrets the incident," spokeswoman LeslieAnne Wade said after the network received several calls about the show.
PATRIOTS SUPER AGAIN

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

Wade said CBS officials attended rehearsals of the halftime show all week, "and there was no indication any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS' broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended."

The Super Bowl halftime show, which also featured P. Diddy, Nelly and Kid Rock, was produced by MTV, CBS' corporate cousin in Viacom.

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show," Joe Browne, NFL executive vice president, said. "They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the content of the show.

"It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

MTV issued a contrite statement in which it also apologized, saying the incident was "unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance."

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Apologies are so fucking bureaucratic.

Oh no, we saw a tit but they'll show an action movie with people's heads being blown off.

Like I said, HIGHLIGHT of the game. Other than Jake's face all fucking sullen when the Pats made that final kick.
Fucking sore loser.

Anyway, if I were CBS or JT, I'd be giggling like crazy. And be all like "fuck that shit! We showed some tits! Sure as hell beat fuckin' Kid Rock's little karaoke number."

Stan

TRIBE Member
What I don't understand is if Justin wasn't trying to show her tit, then what *was* he actually trying to do?

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Janet Jackson fucking rocks.
Rhythm Nation is one of the best songs of the 90's.

And if I am not mistaken, her nipples were pierced with more than one piercing.
I've been watching Janet on awards shows and events for about 15 years now and the next time I see her actually sing and not use DAT or lip-synch will be the first time.

as far as the NFL saying they won't use MTV again...boys, I luv ya, but were you the only ones on the planet who didn't hear about the Britney-Madonna bullshit? You had to know one of these douchebags was gonna do something someday.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Um, have you seen her Live in Hawaii?
And on Oprah?
And on MTV?

She sings. No one sang tonight except for JT.