• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jan 9th- Come out of your Shell

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Well New Years may be over, but I know you party animals still have plenty of energy left in you.
So be sure to come see the coolest, the bestest, the sexiest, the one and only DJ RED TURTLE rip shit up in the back room of SYSTEM this friday.
So pop those pills, snort those lines, and throw back those beers, cause its time to party!!!

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
Pssst - if you are lucky he might let you press the button which makes the "chimney" smoke ... how ingenious! <smile> :p

Tear sh** up turtle man!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JESuX

TRIBE Member
*raises the roof!*

I'll leave you other guys and girls to the copius amounts of intoxicant consumption though!

*runs faaar faaaaaaaaaar away from the Red Bull*

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
There's a 50-50 chance I'll be coming tonight. It's entirely dependant on whether or not the house party I'm going to sucks ass.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LadyLinzee
Pssst - if you are lucky he might let you press the button which makes the "chimney" smoke ... how ingenious! <smile> :p
!
is there really a button ???
I wanna press it!!!!!

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I wanna hit the button too!

If I don't freeze on my way out to System.. I'll be seeing you folks in the WARM back room!

Come out Dr Funk MD!

Pure Phunk

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
woohoo.. if the posts indicates the type of turnout. It's going to be ALL girls in the backroom :D.
Well count me in then! I need to get warmed up for tomorrow! :cool: